Customer Service 866.965.0400

My life sucks at times

Rich

I think your pic is just fine Rich. :grouphug:

I think you might smell a little better than that fish. It looks fake to me.

Are those fishing boats behind you in the fish pic?? What are those things in the back of the boats?

The fish is fake. It was a display by Sunset Marina. They do white and blue marlin fishing tours. Those are fishing boats. They fish for all sort of fish in Ocean City. Tuna' date=' flounder, white and blue marlin. They just had the White Marlin Open Fishing Tournament and someone caught a 1062lb. blue marlin! Can't imagine that. Those nets that they pull behind the boats are for catching scallops. The baskets behind me in the pic are called cold pots. They're used for catching crab and lobster. And some of the boats that look like they have long arms sticking out to the side are shrimp boats.

[img']http://forums.saltwatersportsman.com/photos/data/517/Picture_0031.jpg[/img]

Glad you had fun Rich....I always loved going to the OCMD Corvette Show....

:cheers:

That's coming up. Not this weekend, but the next one......16th, 17th. Hope they have better weather than the flooding last year! These guys are idiots!

IMG_2174.jpg

That's coming up. Not this weekend, but the next one......16th, 17th. Hope they have better weather than the flooding last year! These guys are idiots!

IMG_2174.jpg

1) NO WAY I would drive through that!!

2) I lost interest when they moved the location from the Grand Hotel....

Probably not going this year, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for better weather this year!!

They're at the Clarion on 101st St. this year. We had planned to go this year, but the wife got a free weekend with her affiliation with the OC Visitors and Travelors Bureau.

That wasn't rain water either. It was salt water from the bay which flooded. At least one guy had his Vette totaled from the salt damage.Like I said.....idiots.

They're at the Clarion on 101st St. this year. .

I had heard that from someone on FaceBook affiliated with the sponsoring club. My recollection is that the Clarion has a nice buffet, but it's too far North....I liked the Grand with the boardwalk right behind it...

Have fun!

Archived