Customer Service 866.965.0400

About to put an order in

Well I've been bouncing around on the site for some time now and i think it's about time to place an order for some product. Right now I'm looking at the Super VRT, the clay with the detail spray, The in & out 3 pack and maybe some wax & sealant too. Never tried ADAMS before and from the look of things it seems to be a very good product.:glasses:

Well I've been bouncing around on the site for some time now and i think it's about time to place an order for some product. Right now I'm looking at the Super VRT, the clay with the detail spray, The in & out 3 pack and maybe some wax & sealant too. Never tried ADAMS before and from the look of things it seems to be a very good product.:glasses:

Could I please make one more suggestion?

I know the list can keep going and going. But, also try the Glass Cleaner w/glass microfiber. I consider these a must have product!

I can tell you from experience, you are better off just biting the bullet and getting one of the big packages on the front end...you will save tons of money because after you try some of the products, you will want more and more :drool:

Agreed!

How many of us can look back and see we made 3-4 orders within the same week or couple weeks once we first started using Adams.

Agreed!

How many of us can look back and see we made 3-4 orders within the same week or couple weeks once we first started using Adams.

I know I can, I made my first order on 8/17, and I just made my 7th order on 9/29 which is basically once a week...:D

Could have been avoided had I just got the premium kit up front...live and learn

:thumbsup:Thanks for all your input and i'm sure i will be getting all of these products soon. I have a part time detailing business and i have to use up some of my other products first before i hit the check list hard. But what I'm doing now is slowly changing over to these products as i run out of the others. All your suggestions are very helpful and i will be getting them soon Thanks guys:thumbsup:

Could I please make one more suggestion?

I know the list can keep going and going. But, also try the Glass Cleaner w/glass microfiber. I consider these a must have product!

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Archived