Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fall Weather

DieselDude

Tuesday High 58 Low 35 (maybe some light frost overnight)

Wednesday High 67 Low 39

Thursday High 72 Low 39

Friday High 74 Low 40

It is hard to believe that fall is here and winter is on its way. We usually have our first frost around October 20 here but maybe little earlier this year.

I am looking forward to seeing the fall leaf color. I think we will have a very nice color this year. One of my favorite fall activities is a hayride followed by a campfire to roast hotdogs and make smores. (Also enjoy sitting around the fire talking to family and friends).

I started reading this and thinking, "where's this guy from, my weather is saying basically the same thing?" Not sure what part of TN but I agree with all you said. I'm planning a ride bike ride on Saturday through Daniel Boone National Forest to find some fall foliage. Hopefully it will turn some more between now and then.

Guest Luke Warmwater

I'm ready for 4 feet of snow but I am a little sorry that this will be my last weekend to drive the GT. I plan on making it a good trip with some video to follow :)

You guys that want the cold weather, do you have to work in it?:confused: I will take the heat!!;)

:iagree::iagree:

Hate Ohio weather.. I want to see seasons change I can watch Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby (love me some Turner Classic Movies):banana:

I want to live next door to Dylan and Ryan! :bow: I will take the fires, floods, mudslides, quakes, and loads of illegals to get away from the GARBAGE weather! :help:

Hi,

Here in Alabama it's getting nice and cool too ! LOVE IT !!!!

We had a real cold winter last year and you know what the good part is ? We hardly had any "love" bugs !! That was so good because they can really mess up your paint.

I really can't complain about any of the seasons in Michigan. I love them all. The only bad part about winter is storing our Vettes til the Spring.

I love the Fall because of the leaves changing,I love a good blizzard a few times in the winter, I like to watch the flowers bloom in the spring and the leaves reappear and in the summer its boating time!!:rockon:

Archived