Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Great White Drying Towel

Team Adam's

Question

Great White Drying Towel

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-106-white-waffle-microfiber-drying-towel.aspx

106.jpg

Adam's Great White Drying Towel

Adam's Great White Drying Towel is the softest, most absorbent microfiber drying towel you've ever used... Guaranteed!

These days, it seems everyone has a waffle weave microfiber drying towel. They have pretty much taken over for real leather chamois, and synthetic chamois simply can't compare. So what makes Adam's Great White Drying Towel different? Simple. Less is more. In this case, more absorbency and softness.

After years of trying towels with color, we finally had a "d'uh!" moment and tried a microfiber fabric without color. Wouldn't you know it, the fabric dye in our previous towels was keeping the towel from being, well, perfect! Our new Adam's Great White Drying Towel hits the mark. It's our best drying towel yet, and we think the best you will find anywhere.

At 24" by 36", the Adam's Great White Drying Towel is the perfect size to get the job done. Toss the towel out over your car's hood, roof or trunk and gently pull it towards you while holding it by two corners. You'll be amazed as you watch your Adam's Great White Drying Towel literally vacuum water away and a spot free, streak free finish emerges. Drying your car has never been faster or safer. The Adam's Great White Drying Towel is guaranteed not to create swirl marks.

Although a single towel will dry most mid-size cars, we recommend two. That's because the Adam's Great White Drying Towel is also a fantastic glass towel. It works best on glass when damp, but not saturated with water. Use it to wipe down your dash and console, too!

TIP: For a slick, glossy finish as you dry, mist Adam's Detail Spray over your car's paint before drying. Adam's Detail Spray quickly displaces the water and restores your "just waxed shine" as you dry!

TIP: The Adam's Great White Drying Towel is machine washable. Use liquid wash soap, not powder. Be sure to dry on medium heat only, and please, do not use bleach or fabric softeners.

Edited by Adam

The white waffle weave towel is amazing, much thicker than most that i've used before, mines if 6 months old and still working awesome. It was a great hit with our customers and sold out very quickly ! Some even pre ordered ,and refused to buy anything else.

I have one of the older gray towels and two of the newer white towels. All three are great for drying. I don't try to detail all three Vettes at the same time, but it is not unusual for my wife and I to wash two at the same time. Multiple drying towels are an absolute must for this. I do try to keep my wife out of the garage as much as possible because she finds ways to use my Adam's stuff in the house.

Rich

Well it is 60 degrees just north of Boston today so I was finally able to wash my car and use this new drying towel. All I can say is WOW! Your 110% guarantee is safe with this product for sure. My kids had gotten me a microfiber drying towel, not from Adam's, that I thought was pretty nice. After using this today I can say that the old towel will only be assigned to wheel duty from here forward. :rockon:

I am pretty psyched that the detail kit I just ordered comes with another. You can never have too many of these things. I have yet to be less than impressed with a new, or at least new to me, product from you guys. The only problem is that I am running out of new products to try within your current offerings. I've seen the teases on these forums about the new products coming out. Just so you know....I, and my Visa card, am ready. :2thumbs: Thank you.

Hello Friends! Do you find our MF Drying towel to be an effective tool? How does this towel wash up for you? Any product reviews or input here would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks, Adam:thumbsup:

Works great Adam. The ONLY issue I have had with it is that it turned blue when I cleaned it with the blue micro fiber towels... Does this mean that it's not as soft? lol

Just kidding. Works great.

I actually took your recommendation of spraying the car lightly with your detailer and then drying and WOW it seemed to soak up better. I think it was in my head but man... Came out like a baby's butt!

Chris

Edited by Chewy

Used this towel for the first time yesterday. I was worried that I only had one and it wouldnt be enough to dry my double cab toyota tacoma. well, it was large enough and it worked great! I only broke out my other towels when to dry the inner door frame and nerf bars. and that's a big deal for me as I was in love with my old MF towels after combining them with Adams detail spray.

anyway, this towel is amazing and well worth the $

I use either my leaf blower or my shop vac exhaust, and then towel the remainder. Less water on the car before you start toweling, less it gets soaked up and the easier it is to dry effectively.

Then again, after an Adam's treatment, water treats my paint like oil. 90% of the paint dries itself thanks to gravity, it all falls right off

The white waffle microfiber drying towel works better than other towel type out there. In the winter it is very cold in New England so you can't use the leaf blower or air compressor because the water will freeze very quickly so I use a 2 towel method After washing my vehicle I use a white microfiber drying towel to remove about 80% of the water then I lightly spray Detail Spray on each section at a time and remove it with a second white waffle drying towel. I then quickly go over the vehicle with the blue plush microfiber towel for that nice glow (even in the winter). Also I fold the white waffle microfiber drying towel into quarters or smaller and keep turning it then unfold as it becomes saturated and it seems to absorb better. Can't wait for the warmer weather!!!