Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Great White Drying Towel

Team Adam's

Question

Great White Drying Towel

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-106-white-waffle-microfiber-drying-towel.aspx

106.jpg

Adam's Great White Drying Towel

Adam's Great White Drying Towel is the softest, most absorbent microfiber drying towel you've ever used... Guaranteed!

These days, it seems everyone has a waffle weave microfiber drying towel. They have pretty much taken over for real leather chamois, and synthetic chamois simply can't compare. So what makes Adam's Great White Drying Towel different? Simple. Less is more. In this case, more absorbency and softness.

After years of trying towels with color, we finally had a "d'uh!" moment and tried a microfiber fabric without color. Wouldn't you know it, the fabric dye in our previous towels was keeping the towel from being, well, perfect! Our new Adam's Great White Drying Towel hits the mark. It's our best drying towel yet, and we think the best you will find anywhere.

At 24" by 36", the Adam's Great White Drying Towel is the perfect size to get the job done. Toss the towel out over your car's hood, roof or trunk and gently pull it towards you while holding it by two corners. You'll be amazed as you watch your Adam's Great White Drying Towel literally vacuum water away and a spot free, streak free finish emerges. Drying your car has never been faster or safer. The Adam's Great White Drying Towel is guaranteed not to create swirl marks.

Although a single towel will dry most mid-size cars, we recommend two. That's because the Adam's Great White Drying Towel is also a fantastic glass towel. It works best on glass when damp, but not saturated with water. Use it to wipe down your dash and console, too!

TIP: For a slick, glossy finish as you dry, mist Adam's Detail Spray over your car's paint before drying. Adam's Detail Spray quickly displaces the water and restores your "just waxed shine" as you dry!

TIP: The Adam's Great White Drying Towel is machine washable. Use liquid wash soap, not powder. Be sure to dry on medium heat only, and please, do not use bleach or fabric softeners.

Edited by Adam

Hello Friends! Do you find our MF Drying towel to be an effective tool? How does this towel wash up for you? Any product reviews or input here would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks, Adam:thumbsup:

One time I accidentally started rinsing down my daily driver with one of the windows not completely up (maybe 1/16 of an inch down) and the passenger carpet got soaked. I grabbed this towel, folded it up, blotted with one side, turned it over and blotted with the other. The carpet was bone dry. MUCH more absorbent than a chamois and doesn't leave behind fuzzies

Hello Friends! Do you find our MF Drying towel to be an effective tool? How does this towel wash up for you? Any product reviews or input here would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks, Adam:thumbsup:

it works great for me:thumbsup: but i always make sure to take the nozzel off the hose at let the water sheet off so theres not 100000000000 beads.

whats the best way to wash these? mine are getting pretty black

I love the waffle towel... I use one of those "california wiping blades" to get the big water off the car and then a quick once-around the car with the waffle towel gets every remaining drop... and it's still dry enough to give the glass one last rubbing down to prevent water spots. I treat my waffle towel like gold... it NEVER touches the ground, a dusty workbench, or any other surface that might get it dirty. :cheers:

I have the blue waffle weave drying towel which was sent to me by Adam after Corvettes @ Carlisle. So its not the exact one pictured above, but I will be ordering the white one soon.

The blue waffle weave drying towel is so far OK, as it doesn't absorb the larger spots of water too good. Once I use the towel to knock off the larger spots I squeeze it out and then dry the car down ( then its pretty good). I was surprised at how thin it is, doesn't look as thick as the one pictured above. Since it's not the exact product from Adam's I don't know if this qualifies or not.

When I order my machine kit I will add one to my order and give the real results then :)

I have the blue waffle weave drying towel which was sent to me by Adam after Corvettes @ Carlisle. So its not the exact one pictured above, but I will be ordering the white one soon.

The blue waffle weave drying towel is so far OK, as it doesn't absorb the larger spots of water too good. Once I use the towel to knock off the larger spots I squeeze it out and then dry the car down ( then its pretty good). I was surprised at how thin it is, doesn't look as thick as the one pictured above. Since it's not the exact product from Adam's I don't know if this qualifies or not.

When I order my machine kit I will add one to my order and give the real results then :)

NO GOOD!:( Email me your address, or put in the order notes that someone else's towels was sent to you. We don't sell a blue one, and it might be a, I don't want to say it, CHINESE unit!! (Adam's doesn't do China. Period.)

Your white towel is on me. Thanks, and sorry for not having the white towel in your hands!

-Adam:eek:

Edited by Adam

I've never seen a blue one :confused:

You wouldn't happen to have a picture of it would you ? Just curious what it looks like :thumbsup:

Ask and you shall receive!

picture.php?albumid=29&pictureid=140

Also Adam I emailed you using the link from the forums, hopefully you got it! You guys rock!

That's wild! I've never seen that towel, and we will get you a white one. Jason is on it, and it will be sure to get you OUR towel! Thank you for your patience, and business.:2thumbs:

Customer service rocks :thumbsup: Crazy thing is it came in the box with the rest of the Adam's stuff, wish I had a picture. Can't wait to get the towel, and expect some orders from me next month :bow: I want that machine kit hehe

it works great for me:thumbsup: but i always make sure to take the nozzel off the hose at let the water sheet off so theres not 100000000000 beads.

Here's a tip -- if you're using the Adam's firehose nozzle just open it up allllll the way and you'll get a really fat, slow flow of water... it's even easier to control than an open hose and it achieves that same sheeting effect. :cheers:

Rich

Ask and you shall receive!

picture.php?albumid=29&pictureid=140

Also Adam I emailed you using the link from the forums, hopefully you got it! You guys rock!

I have never seen a Adam's towel that looked like that. And in fact it doesn't even look like any of the other manufactures WW towels either.