Customer Service 866.965.0400

MSW & BG VS Americana

atoy

Question

Americana DOES NOT last as long as MSW (as previously stated). The MSW will give u a nice shine but with the added bonus of sealing the paint and lasting quite long. Americana will give you a deeper shine per se but will not last as long as MSW.

From a lasting standpoint it's really a discussion of BG vs Americana and I believe I've read here that Ameriana will last longer than BG overtop MSW. The MSW will still be there but the BG would come off over a short time, like Americana.

I went the route of....MSW with Americana over the top of it..of course that is until the snow flies then it'll be just two coats of MSW to hold me over through the winter.

Is it ok to use Americana on Wheels?

I dont see why it wouldn't be, its just like any other wax except better. I'd probably only use that applicator for that purpose and not put it on paint again. Mark it some how with a Sharpee on the top.

Hi Jason.. Ok, i think i will have BG and Americana instead of MSW and BG.. Very expensive to buy adams product ship to the Philippines, it's almost double the price. That's why i'm trimming down product that i will use. Have the old BSG but im running low.. Have enough MSW though... i'm ordering some adams soon.. Is it ok to use Americana on Wheels?

Well from what I understand MSW lasts about 6-12 months depending on the weather conditions where you live and how you take care of the vehicle. I believe Americana lasts longer than MSW....

When it comes to shine, Americana is amazing with BG under it. Made my truck look darker and have a deep reflection!

BG & MSW would still show pretty awesome results I would think but the best combo for shine would probably be BG under Americana.

Dylan posted something about BG under Americana when the new BG came out. I'd probably look that up. I also posted some pictures of Americana on top of MSW (waxed a week apart) showing how great of a job it does beading water.

MobilePhotoSep132010103416PM.jpg

From what I remember that picture was taken 3 weeks after MSW and 2 weeks after Americana.

Archived