Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another use for our trusted car wash

ALEFCOLE

Question

The car wash is amazing!!!. I ran out laundry detergent to wash my microfiber towels. I decided to use ADAMS CAR WASH instead. To my surprise the towels came out CLEANEST than ever before. Forget about laundry detergent, there is nothing better to remove car dirt than the BEST CAR SHAMPOO IN THE WORLD!! Just another use for this fantastic product. Give it a try. :willy:

15 answers to this question

Diddo! To much suds IMO and not agressive enough on the wax and other stuff. Remember it's been developed NOT to strip wax... I need something that'll strip wax off my MF.

If you wait long enough you'll see that Adam has solved your problem the only way he can...

Innovate!

It's getting closer...

Chris

Well, I wanna clean around 10 MF towels. I poured 1/2 load measurment of TIDE (red bottle) and realized I was out of detergent. I poured another 1/2 measurment of adams car wash. And let me tell you i was surprised with 1/2 of my machine filled of beautiful cleaning suds and the result was fantastic. May be I already found the answer, but for now on my mix will be 50:50 Tide and adams. may be i should patent this. LOL

You aren't.

Wanna wash your MF? Low Heat no fab softener, dry on low heat, but not the Great Whites. Great the shampoo worked!

If your MF are truly filthy, boil them in water and a touch of white vinegar til you see the scum come to the top. Then run them thru a cylce in the macheen! It works, I did this last week.

My biggest concern would be the shampoo isnt formulated to remove waxes and polishes. Its made to leave them on the car safely so I don't know how "clean" the towels are actually getting. They may appear very clean; but there could be wax and polish building up in the towels.

Adam's solution to this problem is on the way - stay tuned folks.

Archived