Customer Service 866.965.0400

3 Year Old Adams DS

Moz

Question

1anonly(Dan),was EXTREMELY cool enough to send me one of the Adams Detail Bag (W/Goodies) he found at a local Adams product resaler:2thumbs:.

Like 1anonly posted in another thread,the gallon and bottle of DS had a born date sticker on the bottom of 11/3/07.

Don't get me wrong,I love the Detail Bag,(2)Blue MF's,(1)Great White,and DVD's that came in the kit.

But 3 year old DS ???

I was a little curious if the product was still any good :confused:.

Well it turn's out:

picture.php?albumid=436&pictureid=2453

Swweeeeeet:banana:

The Adams DS worked awsome.You would never tell that this DS is (3) years old,NEVER!

It smelled good,didn't haze,and worked like a charm.

So all the other's that were fortunate to get the Adams Detail Bag with goodies,you will NOT be disappointed:cheers:.

BTW,I love the smell of Adams DS :drool:

7 answers to this question

I'm happy to hear that Moz. I haven't used the DS I got on mine yet. The one thing I noticed is that it is darker pink than newer DS. The old stuff might stain, but I'm not sure. I just plan on using mine for claying.

The DS was reformulated about a year back and that might be all the reason that the color is a little different. I'd suspect that if it was properly stored at more or less room temperature in the store for the past three years that it will be fine. Just give it a good shake before you use it. :2thumbs:

The DS was reformulated about a year back and that might be all the reason that the color is a little different. I'd suspect that if it was properly stored at more or less room temperature in the store for the past three years that it will be fine. Just give it a good shake before you use it. :2thumbs:

:iagree: It should be fine. While the new composation may have changed a little it will still work great. Temperature is the real killer of the chemicals.With it being stored in a climate controlled setting it should be fine.

Archived