Customer Service 866.965.0400

FMP Questions

Kingsford

Question

5 answers to this question

I have that sometimes when I have not used it for a while, but not during a detail. This product will last longer if stored in a 'mild' or climate controlled area - for me that's in my Adam's bag in the house.

When I get done using any polish/wax I'll set it upright and give it a quick, partial squeeze... the air blow out/suck in that happens will clear the pour top out so its ready to use the next time around.

In the event it does get clogged running a nail thru it to push the polish out will work also.

When I get done using any polish/wax I'll set it upright and give it a quick, partial squeeze... the air blow out/suck in that happens will clear the pour top out so its ready to use the next time around.

In the event it does get clogged running a nail thru it to push the polish out will work also.

Good thinking! Thats why you make the big bucks!

I've been having to put a nail through it when ever I use it. I am going to soak it in hot water tomorrow and clean it out really good then try your squeeze and blow method.

With the cap off of coarse ;),don't want to push the dried up polish back into the bottle.

Archived