Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sshr?

LDTcapitan

Question

21 answers to this question

Senior year is expensive... I remember it like it was 12 years ago... oh... wait... it WAS 12 years ago!! Oh man, thats depressing. :jester:

Enjoy it, it'll be over before you know it and then you'll wake up one day and wonder where the time went. Everyone is in a hurry to grow up, then when you get a little older all you do is wish you'd enjoyed your youth more.

:iagree: And I've only been out of high school for four years.

Tell her that Homecoming lasts 5 hours.... but the memory of your first car will always be around. :D

I'm 100% sure you will get hit but its the truth. I miss my S-10 I remember things about it more than I remember what I did at any dance.

Class of 2007

My school cashed the check, but that's a hell of an argument :D:lolsmack:

I would love to, just blew my most recent 150$ on our Homecoming dance so that better be as **** good as a PC lol.. Senior year in high school is amazing but expensive as...well... it's really expensive.. :lolsmack:

Tell her that Homecoming lasts 5 hours.... but the memory of your first car will always be around. :D

I'm 100% sure you will get hit but its the truth. I miss my S-10 I remember things about it more than I remember what I did at any dance.

Class of 2007

Good for you Tony. That is one heck of a first car. When I graduated HS I got a job working for a Ford dealer as a detailer. That is where I became hooked on cleaning cars. I didn't buy my first car until I was working at the car dealer for two months. It was a 1991 black Chevy Z-24 Cavalier with 40K miles on it.

It is! I'm super duper lucky to have scored this bad boy lol.. The Merc came loaded with 36K miles and I'm passing 50K now and she's running as day one

Yeah haha senior in high school. :thumbsup: Best year of my life so far!!

Dan, by March 2009 I saved up about 9K for a car and my mom agreed to spot me and equal amount, I was originally looking at an 2007 Cobalt SS and a couple Ford trucks, but I got a call from a friend who works at a Mercedes dealer that they got a 2008 C300 luxury in with full warranty, nothing wrong with it, former owner got bored and bought a 335i (jealous) and it was going for 18K so I capitalized and got it the next day. Because of how dirty it was --on the inside-- I started to become obsessed with making sure it was clean and blah blah, now I'm here lol

Good for you Tony. That is one heck of a first car. When I graduated HS I got a job working for a Ford dealer as a detailer. That is where I became hooked on cleaning cars. I didn't buy my first car until I was working at the car dealer for two months. It was a 1991 black Chevy Z-24 Cavalier with 40K miles on it.

Yeah haha senior in high school. :thumbsup: Best year of my life so far!!

Dan, by March 2009 I saved up about 9K for a car and my mom agreed to spot me and equal amount, I was originally looking at an 2007 Cobalt SS and a couple Ford trucks, but I got a call from a friend who works at a Mercedes dealer that they got a 2008 C300 luxury in with full warranty, nothing wrong with it, former owner got bored and bought a 335i (jealous) and it was going for 18K so I capitalized and got it the next day. Because of how dirty it was --on the inside-- I started to become obsessed with making sure it was clean and blah blah, now I'm here lol

And proud of it!;)

Next week my wife and I observe our 30yr. wedding anniversary!:grouphug:

That is too **** cool. My wife and I will be married 9 years in April.

you've been married 21 more years than I have... That is really cool!

Congrats.

Tony, you're a senior in high school!?? By looking at your avatar I would of never guessed it. When I read Dylan's last post it made me think. I still have a pair of Air Jordans I bought when I was senior. That was umm, in 1993.

Like Dylan said, "enjoy it". Once you're out of school the time goes by fast.

Senior year is expensive... I remember it like it was 12 years ago... oh... wait... it WAS 12 years ago!! Oh man, thats depressing. :jester:

Enjoy it, it'll be over before you know it and then you'll wake up one day and wonder where the time went. Everyone is in a hurry to grow up, then when you get a little older all you do is wish you'd enjoyed your youth more.

Tony have you ever considered stepping up to a PC?:pc:

I would love to, just blew my most recent 150$ on our Homecoming dance so that better be as **** good as a PC lol.. Senior year in high school is amazing but expensive as...well... it's really expensive.. :lolsmack:

Unfortunately no, SHR borders on too substantial to break down by hand... anything more aggressive than that and you start to run into a realm where you'd be introducing more damage than you'd be repairing.

It takes the speed of a machine to break down the solids properly in a product like SSR... selling it to you guys for hand use would just be setting you up to fail.

Solid :2thumbs:

Unfortunately no, SHR borders on too substantial to break down by hand... anything more aggressive than that and you start to run into a realm where you'd be introducing more damage than you'd be repairing.

It takes the speed of a machine to break down the solids properly in a product like SSR... selling it to you guys for hand use would just be setting you up to fail.

Archived