Customer Service 866.965.0400

Basketball Dad SUV cleanup

mc2hill

This belongs to a friend who is an Arizona Tea deliveryman (pay was several cases of Arnold Palmer lite). Between work and play (softball and basketball), and taking kids home from basketball practice he is pretty rough on this truck.

First a wash.

The rinse bucket:

Mitsubishi013.jpg

And this is the wash bucket!

Mitsubishi011.jpg

The paint on the truck is in very bad shape, to say the least. No reason to spent more time there, so on the headlights.

Mitsubishi102.jpg

Mitsubishi103.jpg

Mitsubishi104.jpg

Mitsubishi105.jpg

Mitsubishi106.jpg

Mitsubishi107.jpg

Mitsubishi108.jpg

On to the interior:

Used lots of Adam’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner on the seats and center console arm rest, diluted Adam's APC on the center console, and Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner on the dash and steering wheel.

Mitsubishi063.jpg

Mitsubishi064.jpg

Mitsubishi053.jpg

Mitsubishi054.jpg

Mitsubishi021.jpg

Mitsubishi026.jpg

Mitsubishi051.jpg

Mitsubishi052.jpg

This not finished, I just ran out of steam! :o

I only vacuumed the carpet, as he will be replacing it soon. We plan to rent/borrow an extractor to tackle the seats after the holidays - More tea, yea!

Thanks everyone!

Get a spare clay bar, and get ready to toss one of them after you tackle the finish. :willy:

I'm not touching the paint. What made the wash bucket so dark was the green paint that was coming off! It needs a repaint, so no reason to waste time polishing.

Lets do the math: spend $70 on Americana and a few hours 4 times a year to keep the paint nice, or spend $500 (minimum) on a paint job? 'Nuff said!

Archived