Customer Service 866.965.0400

2008 srt8

rha600

Thanks Rick! I also love your SRT-8, and thanks for your testimonial, which has been flying on our testimonial page on Page 2 since you sent me the stellar photos!

How many miles do you have on it now, and are you still loving it? I LOVE THE IDEA OF A 425 HP SUV!!!

238.jpg Shiny SRT-8!

Richard Ashenfelter

I had a nice morning so I got the SRT-8 all cleaned up and took some photos. Here are a couple of advertising photos just for you guys at Adams. I've been detailing the truck every day with all this pollen and your products are amazing. Thanks again, and I'll be ordering plenty more before summer.

Hi Adam.

I moved down here to South Florida from PA back in Sept so I added about 1300 miles to it back then. Right now it's got just under 7000 miles and I'm still loving it!

This Saturday is going to be bath day for both the Jeep and my civic.

Hi Adam.

I moved down here to South Florida from PA back in Sept so I added about 1300 miles to it back then. Right now it's got just under 7000 miles and I'm still loving it!

This Saturday is going to be bath day for both the Jeep and my civic.

Right on Rick! I've still got a warm-fuzzy feeling for the SRT-8, and am getting tired of driving the Excursion around town, too big and cumbersome to park. We'll see if the business needs another car for it's founder soon!

:banana:

Well I will let you know that the Jeep is not much of a family vehicle. It's got plenty of room for two, but the back seats are not very roomy. I'm 6'2 and the backseat behind my drivers seat has zero leg room.

Other than that, go for it. you'll love the truck.

That's a deal killer! Really? Damn. We had to get rid of the 4Runner and got one of those Lexus Landcruisers to make room for the baby seat. Guess I'll just have to get a supercharger on this thing to be happy! (It's gutless.)

• 4 years later...

Quick update,

The SRT is gone and has been replaced by what some would call a "real Jeep" and others would call a "slow Jeep".  haha.

I don't really miss the SRT, but I would definitely like to have another one some day.   I need a 5 car garage or something. 

Rubicon.JPG

Then I have since changed the front bumper and the rock sliders.

Jeep_Daytona2.jpg

New_Sliders.jpg

Bumper-2.JPG

Edited by rha600