Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Wisconsin

BespokeCar

Qouldn't that also make him a Meguiar's guy also since Meguiar's has acquired 3M?

3M is still the parent company, and they had been using him for some youtube spots to bring more of their proline to the forefront.

Paul has never been pegged down by one company as far as I know... Swissvax makes his private label crystal rock, he has been a long time 3M user, and I've seen him use stuff from us, Sonax, Meguiars, etc...

With the publicity he has thats no small feat considering he could easily command a large 'sponsorship fee' to go exclusive with one brand. 3M seems to be the one thats come closest to getting most of his attention.

Good for him though! Can't fault a guy for his success.

I'm NOT a professional detailer, but have tried most products out there including 3M professional grade products. That and 50 cents won't get you a cup of coffee with the pro's, but I can honestly say that every product Adam has sold to me, puts the biggest smile on my face when I use it for the first time. And I am one fussy Son of a Gun and probably the most clinically certified perfectionist in the forum, well, next to Junkman of course! Welcome to our obsession.:welcomebanner:

And thanks for joining. At least I have someone to comiserate with about the winter weather.:thumbsup:

As a company that has done business with 3M as a reseller, I will say they are literally the HARDEST company to deal with. If they don't want to do it, they just plain won't.

They are too big for their own shoes IMO. You WILL NOT get good customer service from them.

Chris

One of our vendors (Miller Electric) is based out of Appleton. Actually just got out of a quarterly meeting with them...

Been to Miller, saw the American Chopper bike. One of their welding trainers (also called Andy), taught me how to MIG weld (ok, did he best :-) )

Andy's a good guy!

I've actually sat on that bike. What POS. Totally NOT a bike to ride.

Chris

It doesn't have any fluids in it, they drained them all out. Its a show bike, to grab attention to the brand.

It did when I sat on it... Heck, they ran it... Now it sit's behind glass in RS 2.

Chris

Archived