Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Wisconsin

BespokeCar

I'm new to the forum, I'm from the Fox Valley in Wisconsin. I am a professional detailer and I am always looking for the best products, regardless of who makes them. Adam's has been flying under the radar of professionals, maybe on purpose.

The "free" DVD stuff on Youtube certainly helps, and I thank Adam for posting those.

I have learned the hard way that just because a product costs a lot doesn't mean its the best.

Welcome Andy. You'll also find all of the videos available here and on the Adam's website. And if you have any problems or questions, feel free to speak up.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

I'm new to the forum, I'm from the Fox Valley in Wisconsin. I am a professional detailer and I am always looking for the best products, regardless of who makes them. Adam's has been flying under the radar of professionals, maybe on purpose.

The "free" DVD stuff on Youtube certainly helps, and I thank Adam for posting those.

I have learned the hard way that just because a product costs a lot doesn't mean its the best.

Welcome to the forum. Did you know that Paul Dalton uses some of the Adam's products? Not all of the professionals are in the dark. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum. Did you know that Paul Dalton uses some of the Adam's products? Not all of the professionals are in the dark. :thumbsup:

Don't remember seeing Adam's referenced in any of his detail write-ups. Given the at least two huge "tool" chests stuffed with detailing products, it wouldn't surprise me though.

I do know that Phil at detailersdomain uses some Adam's products.

Don't remember seeing Adam's referenced in any of his detail write-ups. Given the at least two huge "tool" chests stuffed with detailing products, it wouldn't surprise me though.

I do know that Phil at detailersdomain uses some Adam's products.

Check out this thread and the video contained within. A shot of one of his detailing carts.

pdalton_shelf.jpg

As in what I can get from GTechniq glass coatings. I haven't tried Adam's glass sealant yet though. I am wondering if the Adam's Glaze has any water repelling effect.

Yes it does. But then the Rain-X product does also. Are you saying that it doesn't? I would find it impossible to believe that Paul would be using something that doesn't work. SOPUS Products is a huge company that makes a boat load of products so I know that they ain't sending that stuff to him for free. Not with their extensive line of products.

Yes it does. But then the Rain-X product does also. Are you saying that it doesn't? I would find it impossible to believe that Paul would be using something that doesn't work. SOPUS Products is a huge company that makes a boat load of products so I know that they ain't sending that stuff to him for free. Not with their extensive line of products.

I'm saying Rain-X doesn't last as long as GTechniq G1.

Theres also something to be said for the fact that a guy on the level of Paul trying EVERYTHING. My collection has products from all our competitors when I'm in the midst of testing something new. I can't answer questions honestly about our products if I don't know what 'the other guy' is doing.

While we were testing/releasing glass sealant I had a bottle of rainx and a bottle of aquapel for comparison. When testing was done I gave away the other stuff or tossed it out. Its entirely possible that Paul simply had RainX as a cheap alternative for his customers or to test it against a 3M product since he seems to be on their payroll anymore.

Archived