Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Glass Towels

Agent 009

Question

so i realize the glass towel went on a diet and got smaller in size, but did the thickness change too? my first shipment a while ago was thicker than these, had that shiny/dull side thing goin on, and had a tag on it. these new ones feel thinner, and look like the tag was removed.

anyone wanna weigh in?

8 answers to this question

Towels are the exact same material as the previous versions.... come from the same supplier, just a different size.

All glass towels will have 2 opposing sides due to the fact they are a tight weave, the sides really don't work any differently, you're just seeing 2 opposing sides of the same weave pattern.

bagged00, on clean and clayed glass, the towels work masterfully. This was my first time using glass towels (got the Adam's Bag/MF Kit), and all I can say is wow. Amazing results. I never knew cleaning/wiping glass could be so easy. I let my dad give it a dry, as we were cleaning his truck, and even he was impressed. So all I'm saying is, give them another try after the clay :)

ill try that next time. it didnt wipe like i felt things, but just like it didnt wanna move at all while on the glass. like it would try to bundle up and unfold while i was wiping. ill for sure try to clay it though. thanks for the tip.

Do you have the glass sealant on the glass? With that, it makes the glass as soft as a baby's bum! ;)

Archived