Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from the UK

The Gleaming Car Co

:uk:

Hi guys

My name is John and I am the owner of The Gleaming Car Co. a mobile detailing business (just me) that started back in 2007.

Have just started trialing one or two Adams products and so far been really impressed.

We are suffering here currently with temperatures below freezing for the last couple of weeks, which is unusual for us and has hit the business badly, as the run up to Christmas here is usually a very busy time.

Look forward to chatting and learning with you all.

John:)

welcome-1.gif:hi::hi:

If you are totally serious about your detailing business than I would like to suggest you give the Adam's line of products a try. Everything works just like it states it does if you follow the directions in the video series. After you try all the Adams products, you will wonder why you used those "X" products because they really don't compare to the outcome of a beautiful car plus they smell good. :2thumbs:

Its a small cost to pay for the perfect detail whether you are working on the body, engine bay, tires or interior.

Thanks for the welcomes!

So far I have on the van the glass cleaner, machine super wax (awaiting trial), buttery wax and as other stuff gets used up next up will be the leather cleaner and undercarriage spray.

The MSW is killer sir. Lays down like a dream, and the results are excellent! I would also suggest getting some Brilliant Glaze. That stuff really really impresses after its been laid over the MSW, or under the Buttery!

Mook

:uk: Hi John, glad to see you have joined the Forum.:welcomebanner:

The guys on here are very experienced with Adams Products so ask away to your hearts content!!! they will all reply with helpful comments.

Its the Shortest day today so tomorrow Summer Starts!!!!

Regards Roger Cowley :cheers:

Welcome John - Yes, get the BG. You will be happily surprised when you see the results, esp. on dark colors, incl. red, and esp. on black. (yes, I am biased!) Just apply a thin coat of BG - dries fast, and then a fast wipe down and - Gorgeous Shine.

If someone comes in for a quick wash or some light work, you can toss on a fast coat of this, and they will love the look and wonder why Your wash of their car looks so much better. ;)

Archived