Customer Service 866.965.0400

GWC question

shad2009

Question

i saw in the instructional video, Adam said not to use it on polished aluminum, but then when you guys shot the video at the di-it-yourself wash, he said it was ok to use on anything...did you guys make a new formula, or did i mishear him?

9 answers to this question

Adam's GREEN Wheel Cleaner takes advantage of new breakthroughs in chemical engineering, creating a new class of non-ionic cleaner that does not release harmful zwitterions. Adam's GREEN Wheel Cleaner quickly and safely cleans tires and all types of wheels including clear coated, painted, aluminum, polished and anodized. The active ingredient in this cleaner was developed in America to replace the acids, butyl and butyl ethers found in most tire and wheel cleaning products, which have been proven harmful to both wheels and nature.

With that being said, if the wheels are not that dirty I would use Adam's Car Wash Shampoo! Adam's Car Wash Shampoo:thumbsup:

Holy Mackerel Chris, I had to look that one up!

"Zwitterions (the word is derived from the German for "hybrid ion") are ions that are electrically neutral overall but contain nonadjacent regions of pos itive and negative charges; they are sometimes referred to as "dipolar ions." The best-known examples of zwitterions are the free amino acids found in cells."

Read more: Zwitterions - Chemistry Encyclopedia - structure, reaction, water, examples, molecule http://www.chemistryexplained.com/Va-Z/Zwitterions.html#ixzz19HwarOPG

...who are you really???:rockon:

Holy Mackerel Chris, I had to look that one up!

"Zwitterions (the word is derived from the German for "hybrid ion") are ions that are electrically neutral overall but contain nonadjacent regions of pos itive and negative charges; they are sometimes referred to as "dipolar ions." The best-known examples of zwitterions are the free amino acids found in cells."

Read more: Zwitterions - Chemistry Encyclopedia - structure, reaction, water, examples, molecule http://www.chemistryexplained.com/Va-Z/Zwitterions.html#ixzz19HwarOPG

...who are you really???:rockon:

I was thinking it was a made up word-ha ha ha ? Zwitter

Anyway-these two atoms walk into a bar. They get pretty drunk and one of them says, "hey, I think I lost an ion" the other says "are you sure?"

The first one says, "Yeah, I'm positive"

ha ha ha ha ha !!!!:lolsmack:

I was thinking it was a made up word-ha ha ha ? Zwitter

Anyway-these two atoms walk into a bar. They get pretty drunk and one of them says, "hey, I think I lost an ion" the other says "are you sure?"

The first one says, "Yeah, I'm positive"

ha ha ha ha ha !!!!:lolsmack:

lol, where do they find you people:lol:

Don't use GWC on bare polished aluminum though, which is just about the softest material out there on wheels, just use car wash soap.

:iagree: Well said, and I always try to use the least invasive/ aggressive method to clean any surface. With delicate finishes like a clear coat, polished aluminum, etc, it's always good to adjust the level of chemical used the the level of grime on the finish.

:thumbsup:

Archived