Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Little Americana Protection For Winter

Chris@Adams

wow, your dakota is in better shape than my old 98 is! i gave it to my little bro in July and the paint was peeling off of it. started doing that before i knew about adam's, of course. last winter was frigid when i lived in Oklahoma, and made the paint even worse. BUT it's my brothers problem now :D

wow, your dakota is in better shape than my old 98 is! i gave it to my little bro in July and the paint was peeling off of it. started doing that before i knew about adam's, of course. last winter was frigid when i lived in Oklahoma, and made the paint even worse. BUT it's my brothers problem now :D

Yea I bought it new in 2002, it is nice for a dd.:2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Nice job Chris. :rockon:

I don't blame you for not wanting to drive it now.

Looks good Pops! We got a brake in the weather' date=' and I finally had time to run and get it washed. Went from single digits to 40 degrees for one day so I had to jump that oppurtunity. Threw on some machine wax with the pc, and now its STILL in the garage. I dont want to back it back out either haha :help: Then of course it snowed an inch last night. :lolsmack: I ordered new steps should be here next week. My few month old steps that I was told "wouldn't rust" had rust after two snow storms. So I went with a better looking cheaper option, but in black finish this time to match the rims better. Going to sell the steps on there now, and try to recoupe some cost.

[img']http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e319/beecha91/IMG_1038.jpg[/img]

Archived