Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Americana Detailer Bag.... AMAZING!

I bought the Americana Detailer Bag w/ the Towels during the Christmas Sale. I got it and I was just blown away with the layout and the quality! I love it! I ordered another bag with the Quick Wash Bag Kit before the sale ended!

I can't wait to get the second bag! I but a bunch of general washing, tires, and wax stuff in the first bag. I plan to put the Flex in the second bag and I will probably buy a third for the PC. There is a ton of room in the bag and holds the bottles great! Who knows... I will probably end up with 4 of them!

Sorry for the crappy pictures. I took them down the basement with the fluorescent lights.

2 things I would possibly think about or change. Add 2 elastic loops on the folding side of the lid for brush storage, the fender brush does not fit inside. Also, a velcro wrap to tie the 2 handle together. The velcro would also allow you to store a extension cord on the outside and it wouldnt fall off.

7b81d4ab.jpg

b17532b2.jpg

067ee5d9.jpg

a65f32d1.jpg

ed6e24b4.jpg

4bf803a9.jpg

WOOT!! Looking good Jason... lucky guy... I don't even have one yet LOL... I got to play with a prototype for approval, but haven't gotten my personal one yet. :D

I love it! I actually got 2 other bags for Christmas from another company and I returned them to buy 2 more of these! Hopefully they stick around long enough to get another one to make a total of 4.

Dylan beat me to it. I asked Ashley yesterday about it. Thats how I ended up adding another one to my order.

P.S. This will make 3 for me.... so if they end up getting discontinued it's probably because of me. I plan on getting a few more :lolsmack:

These bags are great! I had traded some work for an American made bag with tool wall, that I carry the PC juice in, but the Americana Bag keeps all the goodies nice and inline!

I imagine some point soon I may pick up another bag, as I need it.

Thanks to Adam's crew for finding such a great tool!

Archived