Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yeah, Another Thread About Outstanding CS!

This company continues to blow me away with their customer service!

I ordered the Adam's Bag with the Towels in the last special. The bag along with the hose nozzle, spot pads and half the towels arrived today.:mail:

What about the other towels? The blue plush and the black towels? Well the shipping invoice noted that they were on back order and would be sent out as soon as they came in. Sounds good to me. One problem with that though.... The blue and black towels arrived last week! Sent expidited FedEx.

Where else but Adam's do you get the back ordered stuff first!:bow:

Even my mom is impressed with Adam's service. She got me a gift certificate for x-mas and it wasn't showing up in the mail. She called Adam's and she said that the girl helping which I am assuming was Ashlee was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. Ashlee guided my mom through the process to print out the certificate.

Thanks very much Jim for starting this post, and thanks to each of you who posted kindness here!

Happy New Year, and I'm honored that our team handled things so well this Christmas.

Thanks again!

I first ordered the perfect interior kit along with the new black mf towels...when i noticed i didn't recieve an email for the black towels i hopped right onto the live chat(3 min before they were about to shuit down:willy:) and ashley kindly informed me that they were on back order and i would recieve them a couple days after the interior kit...where do you get CS like that? most places would have shut down or not answered me...kudos to you guys:bow:...oh, and the towels came earlier then expected:thumbsup:

then a couple days later i ordered the hand polish kit, and due to the snow storm it was held up:willy:i was going crazy, so i got on live chat again(hours in advance this time:lolsmack:) and ashley again informed me when they would arrive and they were right on time...i can't say enough about you guys except for GREAT JOB!!!:thumbsup:

my next order should be in a couple days, and shortly after that, i will be getting my first PC:pc:thank you guys sooooooo much for the great products and most importantly, AWESOME service:D

i hope to have a detail clinic come by Massachusetts when the weather gets better so i get the chance to meet some of you in person:2thumbs:

here's to a great 2011!!!:cheers:

Archived