Customer Service 866.965.0400

DETAIL CLINIC W/ ADAM - Arizona Jan 22nd, 2011

We had a great time. I got to meet a lot of really nice folks (but aren't all Adam's users nice folks?) Great weather, and big turnout, and Adam was the usual great spokesman and showman.

I want to thank everyone that attended! I'm sorry if I didn't have the opportunity to meet all that attended - but now that the clinic is over, feel free to stop by and visit.

Thanks again!:thumbsup::cheers:

Randy

We had a great time. I got to meet a lot of really nice folks (but aren't all Adam's users nice folks?) Great weather, and big turnout, and Adam was the usual great spokesman and showman.

I want to thank everyone that attended! I'm sorry if I didn't have the opportunity to meet all that attended - but now that the clinic is over, feel free to stop by and visit.

Randy

Thanks again for hosting Randy. The facility was amazing looking. Tons of nice vettes too. Ill be stopping back in next week or when you guys give me a ring to grab the white pad.

Randy

Thanks for hosting Randy. It was nice getting to meet you along with Dylan and Adam.

It was nice seeing both of you Adam and Dylan. Too bad you guys dont live closer, you guys are some awesome people. I have some pictures I took that I will post when I am near a computer. As always still a life long customer here, your products and support is unmatched in this industry and nothing keeps my car looking better than ever than Adam's.

Can't wait till next year!

Donny

Archived