Customer Service 866.965.0400

DETAIL CLINIC W/ ADAM - Arizona Jan 22nd, 2011

644ee2a3.jpg

Join us for another great Arizona Detail Clinic!

The Chief Detailer himself will be on hand, as well as myself, to answer all of your car care questions.

Get hands on demonstrations of machine polishing techniques and play with some of our latest and greatest innovations.

Special discounts will be offered to save you money whether you're new to our products or just looking to restock your collection in time for Spring.

Have a unique detailing challenge? Bring your car with you and get one on one advice on how to address it!

Date:

Saturday, January 22nd 2011

Time:

9:00am - Noon

HRW Motorsports

1775 E. University Drive

Tempe, AZ 85281

Phone: 480-567-4401

As always coffee and donuts will be provided. Looking forward to seeing you guys there! pc7424.gif

Friends and myself will be there. I need to re-stock and friends need to build up their own supplies after being introduced to Adam's products in my personal garage.

The big plus is HRW Motor Sports is by the loop 101 and Barrett Jackson is a hop, skip, and jump. Full day of fun in the sun on the 22nd.

The Arizona clinic is one of my favorites every year! Looking forward to seeing Randy and HRW's new location....

We will have a little something for everyone who attends, beyond coffee and snacks....

See you in Tempe my Arizonian friends!:banana:

OMG, I am so excited. I will be there for the clinic but to also spend some MOOLAH! No shipping, WOOT WOOT!!! I was just talking to my fiance about attending one of these clinics too. I have to run a meeting that morning but will be there afterwards, what is this "gift" that you guys are speaking of? Also, the etching that I have, Im curious if it is repairable or not.

OMG, I am so excited. I will be there for the clinic but to also spend some MOOLAH! No shipping, WOOT WOOT!!! I was just talking to my fiance about attending one of these clinics too. I have to run a meeting that morning but will be there afterwards, what is this "gift" that you guys are speaking of? Also, the etching that I have, Im curious if it is repairable or not.

It'll be good to meet you Dave... and don't worry... Adam and I will be there to answer any and all questions on peoples personal vehicles. So once the main demo is done we'll grab some products and take a crack at that etching. :2thumbs:

Texas is kind of an odd one for us.... we've tried to make inroads there, but it seems anytime we try to plan something it makes no one happy. If its in one city its too far for others to attend.... you guys need to shrink that state down a ways LOL.

I'm sure we'll get there eventually, its just the logistics of it that make it difficult to do.

Archived