Customer Service 866.965.0400

SingleSoft

THE Mook

Question

Just because its half as thin, doesn't mean I love it any less. Was able to get today, played with Detail Spray, and also Brilliant Glaze.

This IS A BAD LARRY! Really impressed with the performance of this thing! No shedding, and being able to feel my SS when wiping off the thinner products, so to speak, I like better than the DoubleSoft. I will still use the DoubleSoft for Americana, SHR, and FMP, as my preference.

Thanks for bringing on a great product!

I got my Brilliant Glaze kit last night and I was more excited than a little kid at Christmas. The reason being.... there was a new single soft towel in the box.

I'm here to tell everyone that the single soft is for real. It feels the same as the Double Soft except it's one layer (more like a layer and a half). That one layer is thicker than a old Tru Blue. It is the same thickness of a Fat Blue (if you have one) and just as plush as a Double Soft.

It's a great towel and I highly recommend you get some if you haven't already. You won't be disappointed. :2thumbs:

Thanks Dylan! This towel better stick! It's the 2nd best I've seen come thru! DoubleSoft reign supreme! Again though, for DS, BG, BW..the thinner stuff, this towel is perfect IMO!

I did BG the whole SS, and not just those two panels, but in this case, did we really need to see the pics from the whole truck? We get the point!

Here are some pics of me playing yesterday...

2815u05.jpg

Brilliant Glaze onto the Right Rear QP

29vasn.jpg

Brilliant Glaze off of the Right Rear QP, with my new friend, SingleSoft

29kqhwk.jpg

Brilliant Glaze on the Hood

33mvm9e.jpg

Brilliant Glaze off the Hood.

2hdbi0y.jpg

Brilliant Glaze wipes off glass with ease, thanks to SingleSoft!

(btw that Blue on that Mazda is a blast to play with)

13zcuj5.jpg

Between freezing my giblets off the night before getting it washed, and then all time with the Brilliant Glaze, I made a beer run.

Now, today I plan on attacking some Buttery Wax with it. Was gonna get out the Americana, but, that can wait for summer! :willy:

Here is what Mook (Christopher) is talking about! Great towel & great price!:2thumbs:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">588.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Single Soft Microfiber Towel</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: M113</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $8.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!--var VariantMinimumQty_588_672 = 0;var SelectedVariantInventory_588_672 = 999999;function AddToCartForm_588_672_Validator(theForm) { submitonce(theForm); if ((theForm.Quantity.value*1) < 1) { alert("Please specify the quantity you want to add to your cart"); theForm.Quantity.focus(); submitenabled(theForm); return (false); } submitenabled(theForm); return (true); }//--></SCRIPT><FORM id=AddToCartForm_588_672 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_588_672 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_588_672_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d5%26SEName%3dmicrofiber-products method=post> </FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Looking for a more budget friendly towel, but don't want to sacrifice quality, softness, or usability? Not only are our Single Soft towels super soft to the touch they're gentle on your wallet too!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Archived