Customer Service 866.965.0400

SingleSoft

THE Mook

Question

Just because its half as thin, doesn't mean I love it any less. Was able to get today, played with Detail Spray, and also Brilliant Glaze.

This IS A BAD LARRY! Really impressed with the performance of this thing! No shedding, and being able to feel my SS when wiping off the thinner products, so to speak, I like better than the DoubleSoft. I will still use the DoubleSoft for Americana, SHR, and FMP, as my preference.

Thanks for bringing on a great product!

I did the CD test in front of Adam with it. He did the CD test in front of us. And Jim (from Loveland...sexy Porsche(s)) did it also iirc....all passed. This is now my go to MF. I even have one just for the appliances.

I did the CD test making sure the edges were hitting the disc and it did cause scratches. The microfiber was fine but the edges are a problem. Can we get edgeless towels? Hate to do all the work to get rid pf scratches and then put them back in with my towels. All the buffing towels should be edgeless to eliminate the chance of introducing more scratches.

Where are the single softs?! I just noticed they aren't on the site store anymore! :willy:

Sometimes when things are back ordered they take them off the page until they are back in stock, not sure if this is the case this time or not :confused:

Just got a couple of the single softs and worry about the edges scratching. Any one have this problem? The towels feel great but the edges worry me.

:willy:

I just used mine today with no issues.

Besides if it would, Adam wouldn't sell it.

I was able to use a lot of MF side by side yesterday.

the SS towel is a close second, for me, to the DS towel. I prefer not to use it for MSW wipe off. I like the blues for that. don't know why. I only use blues on MSW. ha. Ima nerd

I hear you on using the fat blue for MSW. I have not been able to use them yet (Too cold here), but they seem to have more "bite" to take the MSW off.

I was able to use a lot of MF side by side yesterday.

the SS towel is a close second, for me, to the DS towel. I prefer not to use it for MSW wipe off. I like the blues for that. don't know why. I only use blues on MSW. ha. Ima nerd

Archived