Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just WOW!

Kustom_FX

Question

OK, I have to share this, I posted it on my Facebook, but needed to share here as well.

I live in NE Ohio, where it snows and average of 80" between my house and store, and they love to use salt and brine!

Its been below freezing since Christmas, so my SS has not been washed since December 23! (Yes I know almost 30 days!! :loser:)

So yesterday it got up to 40, and was raining, unfortunately we were to busy at work to wash the vehicles.

When I walked outside that night I saw something that SHOCKED ME! I have never in all my years of waxing and detailing vehicles have I seen this! This is 30 miles a day in this weather with the stuff on the roads! If I had swiped my finger down the side (FAT CHANCE!) you would see how truly dirty this thing is!

2011-01-18_16-58-12_178.jpg

The last time this was detailed was August, then it got 2 coats of MSW, and 1 coat of APW.

2011-01-18_16-58-49_162.jpg

Aside from the ocassional washing and DS treatment, thats it!! Can you believe the bead in this thing

STILL even DIRTY???

2011-01-18_16-58-19_74-1.jpg

The windows have been cleaned with Adam's glass cleaner and look at the bead!

That right there says QUALITY & DURABILITY & Value for the Dollar.

Thank you Dylan for turning my onto this place, and thank you Adam & Company for a line of products and customer service that is just WOW!

Oh I forgot when the Glass guy replaced my windshield and rear window he cleaned all the glass and was SHOCKED at the bead on my glass!

10 answers to this question

Nice write up Scott! That's the kind of statements that get others to try what we all already know. That you just can't beat Adam's products. Just think what great protection you get in the summer too!

Thanks for sharing. :cheers:

lol nice but if you look up my post ; something to the effect of, buttery wax durability, you will see my DD which goes 60 miles each day , I still haven't washed it & it still beads just like in the pics.

though you have more serve weather then we do, we have had pretty terrible weather (for us) this time of the year, including a snow storm that literally shut down the state.

you got great results using MSW & I can not wait till warmer weather to try it out myself. i only used revive & buttery & I still got beads after 4 months :D

yes indeed its stinks to see our vehicles like this but I feel better knowing Adam's products are on the job. Now only if the UC spray had more staying power I'd get a 5 gallon and a pump sprayer and do the whole chassis before the winter:lolsmack:

Archived