Customer Service 866.965.0400

What is your neighborhood nickname?

goheels

Question

Ok... here's the deal. Every time I go outside to the driveway to wash my car (1-2 times every couple of weeks) with my buckets, grit guards, adams fire hose nozzle w/ shut off valve, etc. my neighbors are always rolling their eyes and commenting about how often I take care of my "baby".

I have been dubbed "the detailer" by the whole neighborhood :o.. and this despite not having cracked open the PC/pads or foam gun yet (new b-day present :D). With all the detailed lighting and immaculate set-ups I'm reading here, I can't imagine what people are saying about your obsession. :loser:

So, any interesting stories or names people call you because of this little hobby? :lurk:

• Answers 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No nickname... but everyone who walks past feels compelled to make the "Come over and do mine next!" comment, like I've never heard that one before.

I got that all the time with the charger because it was always pristine. With the truck I get "it's dirty" or "you need mudflaps"<<< never mudflaps are ugly.

No nickname... but everyone who walks past feels compelled to make the "Come over and do mine next!" comment, like I've never heard that one before.

Everyone at the car wash says that to me.

I take up one of their bays for like six hours or so.....

My hatch is open with all my adams stuff and everyone is drooling!

Archived