Customer Service 866.965.0400

Scared to Death of Swirls

musclejunkie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah Junkie Babes...it makes sense to ride with Brandi instead of two cars going to the same place. If there is any late snow-the Z would not do well anyway...

Plus we need that monster SUV she has to haul all the cookies and banana puddin up there!:willy:

:DSandi, if I can drive my brand new virgin Mustang to Doylestown all the way from Michigan, over the mountains and through the dale in the spring with snow, sleet, rain and thunder with a dog riding shotgun, surely you can drive the "Z" car. I agree with Mr. Junkman. That Z is jut too pretty to sit at home. Two pretty southern belles all gussied up in their detailing garb would sure look more stylish in a Z than a truck fo sho.:loser: What can we do to convince you to take the Z instead?:confused:

:rolleyes:Dig that! Not much room for Connor to sit between you two. He doesn't like riding the shifter. He loves car rides though. If we are walking and someone stops and opens their door he usually hops in without any hesitation. It's emberassing when I try to get him out of the persons car and he's growling at me.:lol: We're just kidding ya bout your car of course. Drive whatever feels right. I have no choice, but to take the stang, unless I rent a ride, but what fun would that be. I might get some free detailing hands on experience. Hopefully, I can keep it swirl and haze-free till the spring.

My TBSS is sexy. Do not knock my girl!!!!

:DSandi, if I can drive my brand new virgin Mustang to Doylestown all the way from Michigan, over the mountains and through the dale in the spring with snow, sleet, rain and thunder with a dog riding shotgun, surely you can drive the "Z" car. I agree with Mr. Junkman. That Z is jut too pretty to sit at home. Two pretty southern belles all gussied up in their detailing garb would sure look more stylish in a Z than a truck fo sho.:loser: What can we do to convince you to take the Z instead?:confused:

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Can you imagine the look on faces when a girl in an suv kicks a little cars butt* that is sexy. Hahaha. Although Sandra's Z is gorgeous.

:iagree:Ya ... that truck of yours is a hunk for sure, but ladies look sweeter in vehicles that are faster and more daintily proportioned. :burnout: Oops.....Did I say that?:help::banned:

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
... Junkman scares me when he say the flex will hurt your paint if you're a novice.

No, what the Junkman says is that the Flex in the hands of a novice used incorrectly could result in some less than desirable results. That's why I always suggest that a novice start out with a PC. The only thing that you are going to do if you use a PC wrong is waste product.

The only way that you are going to learn to use the thing is to practice. Now is a opportune time. You're stuck in the house anyway so why not go get a old body part from a collision repair facility and practice on that? You don't have to start out on a car that you actually care about (I wouldn't suggest that anyway). Get an old body panel and start building up your confidence before it actually gets warm. That's the best advice that I can give you and that's what you should be doing come tomorrow.

Archived