Customer Service 866.965.0400

I know, I know....its all been done

Just another thread to tell you how happy I am with not only the product, but the service I get from AdamsPolishes! Placed an order with Dylan yesterday at lunch......before we hung up the phone I had my receipt in my email, then less than a hour I had a tracking number and the package had already left the facility!!!! Now I have never had service like that. It will def spoil you is dealing with any other company!

ex. I went to walmart last night to pick up a changing table my wife ordered online. It was a drop off from another company and walmart was a middle man. After waiting for 3 weeks for the furniture to get to the local store, it finally arrived. We waited for 30 minutes in walmart to pick this up and nobody ever asked to help.

Moral of the story, we are dealing with Adam's online and phone calls. I have never met any of the sales people personally or even shook hand with them, but they do business like its supposed to be done! I have said it before and I'll say it again, THANKS!!!!! This is the way business should be!!!:hi:

I don't know who this "Dylan" guy is, but he seems like a really good dude :jester:

It's warm there.

Go polish something. :D

Chris, we know the feeling. We get so shocked at customer service that is beyond top notch you have to express it! :cheers:

Archived