Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vipers?

Marylander

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:snap: poor Jeff. Bill is it because he always makes it rain on your nice clean cars?

He made it rain every weekend last summer :mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's a problem. Spring is around the corner, and that means I start to control mother nature again. :willy:

It's a problem. Spring is around the corner, and that means I start to control mother nature again. :willy:

Maybe we should send you on a humanitarian trip. You can drive your car around the world and wash it wherever there is a water shortage.

Geez I just solved the worlds water problem. Not bad for a Sunday afternoon. :lolsmack:

... But I do wonder why the Viper is covered in suds with the top down. Does the foam gun work better then Leather cleaner? :lol:

Eric never raises the top on his Viper, not even during the winter. But he does drive the hell out of it and I can vouch first hand that it really hauls azz! :willy:

Only time I put the top up is if I park it in the city, get caught in a heavy rain storm, or the gf has her hair all done up.

If you wash it with the top up, you have to make sure the top is completely dry before putting it down, or it'll mold. Tops are expensive to replace and getting the mold out of your car is virtually impossible.

90% of the time I wash my car because I'm about to drive it.

And AJs right, winter or summer, the tops down if it aint rainin! Sat morning was <30F, 120mph= cold hands and a grin on my face!

• 3 weeks later...
Good to see Synergy's Viper on the top of the forum!

Put a smile on my face! Eric we need to place an order soon, I messaged you on the VCA site a few days ago of my own list but I will be giving you another very soon.

I'd take a viper over a corvette in a heartbeat! I remember coming home on the parkway and I see these 2 bright xenon lights come out of nowhere, next thing I know the car just passes me going crazy fast. The sound that thing made was h*** s*** that viper sounded like a beast.