Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Adam's Detail Cart!

Check this ''New'' Adam's Detail Cart out, SWEET!:rockon:

No more chasing and hunting for your products, pc ect.

Keep organized with this sturdy,:patriot: USA made Detail Cart.

IMHO it is a must have detailing tool!

Thanks Adam for offering this quality cart!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Adam's Detail Cart has three bottom TUB shelves to keep virtually any item inside. Transportation is made possible with 4˝ casters, two with locking brakes.

24˝W x 18˝D x 40 1/2˝H

2 3/4˝ deep tubs

Shelf Clearance: 12˝

Weight: 29 lbs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I could be any more :explode: than I am right now.. I just received my cart that I ordered.. :(:(

So if I can sell mine this I will get..

IMO, I don't think this is going to be a big seller.

Really? You have been here since September.. You really have no idea what the people here are like.. Its not about quantity its QUALITY..

Those of us that have drunk the Adams koolaid will buy this purely for American Made and to help support a company that is GREAT and very good to us..

I for one will pass the non USA made one I just got along and pay for this one.. either way I will have one..

THANKS ADAM & CHRIS! Looking forward to this item!! :drool:

Really? You have been here since September.. You really have no idea what the people here are like.. Its not about quantity its QUALITY..

Those of us that have drunk the Adams koolaid will buy this purely for American Made and to help support a company that is GREAT and very good to us..

I for one will pass the non USA made one I just got along and pay for this one.. either way I will have one..

THANKS ADAM & CHRIS! Looking forward to this item!! :drool:

Really..? does it matter how long i've been on the forum? You've only been here 3 months longer then me. For those who drank the Adams Koolaid have there own problems for drinking chemicals.:jester:

No one said anything about the Quality. Not everyone has a big garage for it to just sit around. For the few times a year people wax there cars, I don't think it makes sense buying a cart. That being said, thats WHY I said IMO!!!!!!!!!

:iagree:IMO, I don't think this is going to be a big seller.

I think it will be an average seller. I know I would like one but I don't have the room for it. If I had a bigger garage then I'd be all over it but my shelf for my detailing stuff is literally 2 foot in front of my truck.

Really..? does it matter how long i've been on the forum? You've only been here 3 months longer then me. For those who drank the Adams Koolaid have there own problems for drinking chemicals.:jester:

No one said anything about the Quality. Not everyone has a big garage for it to just sit around. For the few times a year people wax there cars, I don't think it makes sense buying a cart. That being said, thats WHY I said IMO!!!!!!!!!

It is a hobby for some of us so it is not always about need.

I spent $300 for a 8 HP Master Blaster blower. It was not a must have but a very convenient toy.

What I was looking for in a cart is an electrical strip and a way to mount halogens to the side.

I think it will be an average seller. I know I would like one but I don't have the room for it. If I had a bigger garage then I'd be all over it but my shelf for my detailing stuff is literally 2 foot in front of my truck.

I agree Jason. If you have room for the bucket dolly, then you probably have room for this and will purchase it. If you using are all the nooks and crannies of you garage for storage of your Adam's products, then you will probably not make the purchase, no matter the price.

Scott I feel your pain! Can you send it back?:xfingers:

Im going to see if my cousin wants it, he made a comment about wanting something like it when he was over today.

I can not send it back as I ordered it special through one of my supplies at the store... If not I may just use it at the store for a parts truck..

Either way I will hold on to it till the Adams one comes out..

And yea I detail weekly between 2 vehicles, and this will be great for taking to customers houses.. Just be a pain in the butt to put it on my work bench when Im done in the garage as anyone whos seen mine knows the SS hogs it up!

Im going to see if my cousin wants it, he made a comment about wanting something like it when he was over today.

I can not send it back as I ordered it special through one of my supplies at the store... If not I may just use it at the store for a parts truck..

Either way I will hold on to it till the Adams one comes out..

:glasses: Cool, you shouldn't have to wait long!:cheers:

Archived