Customer Service 866.965.0400

If this has already been suggested, then I apologize...

Just throwing one of my favorite beverages back and thinking about the born on date... Would Adam's have any interest in doing something similar?

Some of my gallons have a born date on them!:thumbsup:

Okay, so does that mean my bottles will get a birthday discount as well???:lolsmack:

This is just in humor and should not be taken seriously!

Actually, as a CA company, we had to, by law, put a date of mfg on every bottle. Part of the that lovely California Air Resource Board, who tried diligently to put us out of business for years when we were in that state.

As a Colorado company, we now put born-on stickers on the bottom of all bottles that are sent to dealers in California. (CARB law.)

We typically update products often enough that if you wanted to know when it was made, we could

1. Tell you by looking up your order history.
  2. Tell you by the color of the product, or shape of the bottle.

I'm actually sitting here with Dylan, as we speak, in Colorado talking about this over a cup of coffee this minute, stay tuned!!

:2thumbs:

• 1 month later...

How long do the products last? I live in South Dakota and it is very difficult to be able to use the products as much in the winters. So if I don't use up a gallon refill one summer, will it still be good the next summer?

How long do the products last? I live in South Dakota and it is very difficult to be able to use the products as much in the winters. So if I don't use up a gallon refill one summer, will it still be good the next summer?

Quick answer yes, if stored properly. Don't let then get too hot or too cold. Try keeping them around 70 degrees and they will last for a couple years.

Archived