Customer Service 866.965.0400

Northern Virginia

WarshMe

Hey all,

So after a few days of lurking, I'm finally on here posting first, and introducing myself second...this is one of the best forums I've ever come across. I sense a great, laid back atmosphere and a very helpful community.

I've always kept my car looking sharp, or so I thought. After weeding through a boatload of other brands, I think this is my last stop, though. I've managed to acquire information through this Adams community that's been able to give me the confidence needed to start messing with my paint! (I've never used a machine polisher before)

So thanks for everything so far and TIA for all the other good stuff to come!

Welcome!!!

What type of ride do you have?

Pics?

Gray 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic

Still in the process of cleaning the little beast up a bit. When I get my Adam's kit I'll post some good before and after photos as well as a bunch of the defects in the paint.

I've also got a few dings I need to get worked outta there, but not really sure how to tackle those just yet.

• 2 months later...

Hey Dario

Welcome and you should try and connect with Darryl at Odds and End Detailing. He is a member here on the Forum and an authorized Adam's dealer.

He is a great guy, very helpful and will share lots of good information with anyone.

He is right in Sterling VA so real close by and accessible. If you ever need a bottle of something you can just run over there and pick it up.

John

Archived