Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterproof ucs

Adam,

any plans to improve the Undercarriage spray to be water resistant, like you guys did with the new and improved VRT??

UCS is a silicon based product and does not wear off after being hit with water. I find it lasts a long time and helps shed dirt off when its raining. I can hit my undercarriage with a strong stream of water and the dirt comes off much easier.

UCS is a silicon based product and does not wear off after being hit with water. I find it lasts a long time and helps shed dirt off when its raining. I can hit my undercarriage with a strong stream of water and the dirt comes off much easier.

I agree with Shane with what he has said about the UCS.

Truck guys appreciate the UCS alot.

with the dry & dusty climate here, i only have to re-apply UCS about once every 2 months on our daily drivers, and i wash them once every 2 weeks! one 16 oz. bottle lasted me about 9 months before i ordered some more. and that's using it on 2 daily drivers and one weekend vehicle. my camaro gets washed once per month so it only needs UCS applied once every 3 or 4 months.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I've had my bottle since I got the Premium kit for Christmas of 09 - I finally bought a vehicle I can use it on (not much to see on the vette) - The truck, however! WOw... Adam is right, that stuff is gonzo.

Archived