Customer Service 866.965.0400

I think I made a mistake with Metal Polish

Brad519

Question

I don't have much metal on the truck to justify the metal polish but my Harley has lots :)

So I figured I'd pick some up to polish some of the neglected chrome on the bike. I broke it out today and I gotta say I'm a little disappointed

disappointed That I didn't buy the BIG BOTTLES :lol:

This stuff is AMAZING!!!!! I wish I had some decent before and after pics but tomorrow when it's light out I'm going to try and get some good pics of the side I haven't done yet compared to the side I have done. My floor boards on the bike were pretty sad but after doing one it's like a mirror finish again. Metal Polish :thumbsup:

18 answers to this question

That sucks. I was only disappointed because after getting it, I found out my factory exhast tips have some type of clear coat. Oh well, I'll have it when I get my Corsa. I did try it on some fixtures around the house and was pretty impressed.

Looks great!

PS: You say you are dissapointed you didn't get the bigger bottle.... what bigger bottle? I thought the Metal Polish was only available in a 4 oz. container.... it comes in a larger size?

Also, did you use 1 or 2?

Yup, comes in a 16oz bottle as well!

Looks great!

PS: You say you are dissapointed you didn't get the bigger bottle.... what bigger bottle? I thought the Metal Polish was only available in a 4 oz. container.... it comes in a larger size?

Also, did you use 1 or 2?

They come in a 16 oz size also.http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-602-adams-metal-polish-1-2-combo.aspx

And I used both 1&2

These aren't the best pics but...

This is the front board before metal polish and the rear one looked just like the front

IMG00033-20110321-1900.jpg

This is the rear after using the Metal Polish

IMG00032-20110321-1900.jpg

I'm going to take some before and afters of the other side today.

Pics would be cool.

Yeah I know but I forgot to take any while it was still light out and the ones using the flash didnt really turn out well enough to show the awesomeness (is that a word?)

But I will definitely take some before and afters of the other side :thumbsup:

Archived