Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Glass Cleaner

that_low_cabi

Question

I must say, I am impressed!! This is the best glass cleaner that I have used so far. I did the inside of my windshield this morning and it cleaned up very easily with no streaks. Now I can't wait to try the rest of my Adam's sample pack when I fully detail my car next month!! My leather really needs to be cleaned and conditioned.:2thumbs:

14 answers to this question

Jim if you like the glass cleaner, you will love the leather cleaner. Every Adam's product that I have tried (which is all of them) has been better than what I was using in the past.

I can't wait to try the leather cleaner. After watching the instructional video #6, I was very impressed at how the cleaner worked on the rental car and how fast it worked. I was also talking with an Adam's dealers brother over the weekend and he was telling me how the leather conditioner had very little shine to it and I had to buy that as well!

Jim, here is a write-up I did the first time I used it. Let me add that I used TW ICE cleaner on these seats right before I used the Adam's. The TW didn't hardly get anything up.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8312

That did a great job cleaning all the dirt off! I have black leather but I friend of mine has two-tone black and white leather that I am going to get him to let me try it on. When I do it I will post pics.

I must say, I am impressed!! This is the best glass cleaner that I have used so far. I did the inside of my windshield this morning and it cleaned up very easily with no streaks. Now I can't wait to try the rest of my Adam's sample pack when I fully detail my car next month!! My leather really needs to be cleaned and conditioned.:2thumbs:

Good stuff Jim!:thumbsup:

As I recently stated in a mini review [HERE], it is the best glass cleaner on the market.... period!

But don't let your car's glass stop its use.... it cleans a lot more than just automotive glass. You'll find many uses for it around the home/office/garage/work/etc.

It is a great product, if you use the glass towels. I tried cleaning my windows with the glass cleaner and non adams mf towel and it was streak central! over the weekend I used it again but this time with the glass towel, and not 1 streak! Definitly a great cleaner!

Archived