Customer Service 866.965.0400

Revive and the PC

garcmol

Question

Would anyone see a problem with using Revive and a black pad just to cleanse the paint? Went through paint correction in the fall and just clayed the car again getting ready for the season and I don't see many problem areas. A few little scratches, the normal wear due to being a daily driver. Just think the polishing would be quicker with the PC.:grouphug:

While Revive does indeed go on VERY easy by hand and I also agree with Mook and Muscle (you guys should start a morning radio show), the original question was "would there be a problem" putting it on with a PC. I've thought about this exact scenario and plan to try a couple of different application methods. So, no, there shouldn't be any problems, and yes, I'd use the Adam's black pad. Should save the shoulders significantly!

- Darryl

Mook and Muscle in the Mornings, maybe? :D

Thanks for the help to all. I'm gonna give it a try and see. I'm not doing any correction with the Revive. The problem areas will be addressed with the proper means.

Thanks again!

EDIT: say this five times fast!

Should save the shoulders significantly!

While Revive does indeed go on VERY easy by hand and I also agree with Mook and Muscle (you guys should start a morning radio show), the original question was "would there be a problem" putting it on with a PC. I've thought about this exact scenario and plan to try a couple of different application methods. So, no, there shouldn't be any problems, and yes, I'd use the Adam's black pad. Should save the shoulders significantly!

- Darryl

Have you laid Revive down before?

I don't see it as being quicker with the PC. It lays down very easily...almost like Butter.

As a rule: I try only to bring the machine out when I need to correct or seal my paint. I much prefer hand polishing. ESPECIALLY WITH THE ADAM'S HANDPOLISH LINE!!

Infact, I plan on playing with Americana on Saturday :D Can't Wait!

If you have a few problem areas I would suggest the Focus Pad kit with the proper juices. OR just the PC and FMP.

:thumbsup:

Archived