Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey guys

BillB

Just checking in over from GMFS :hi:

Ordered some Adams #1 & #2 wheel polish and loved it... now that spring is getting close its almost time for me to order a Adams kit.

:burnout:

Welcome to the family!!!!!! If you come to the detail clinic in PA on the 16th you will be able to see Junkman and Eric. Oh, and of course, TONS of product!!!!!!! CLICK ME

Welcome! The Metal Polish is amazing!

And why didn't you promote your event!!!!!! Tsk Tsk! :lolsmack:

Theres all the reason I need to drop the ban hammer on you :lolsmack:

Good to see you man, thanks for joining up. :thumbsup:

:lol: tis a rare bread over there

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

PS. Any word on when CinDY CRYsby is coming back?? LOL Sorry OVIE fan here!

Ouch!! lol nah, no hard feelings... as a Pittsburgh fan he is just one of those "villians" that the game needs... the same thing Sid does to Philly fans.

As far as Sid goes tho, I am not sure whether he will play in the playoffs or not... I myself am certainly going through #87 and #71 withdrawal :( I would rather see them shut him down tho than jeopardize his future

Welcome to the family!!!!!! If you come to the detail clinic in PA on the 16th you will be able to see Junkman and Eric. Oh, and of course, TONS of product!!!!!!! CLICK ME

Work permitting, I will try to be there... I have much to learn:help:

I had sent him a PM with the flyer.

Plus he's a Penguins fan! He'll be coming to a shop full of ex-Little Flyers players and we keep our sticks and net at the shop. Hockey games break out quite often! Penguins fans have a tendancy to getting stuck playing goalie at our shop. They go home with welts all over!

I had sent him a PM with the flyer.

Plus he's a Penguins fan! He'll be coming to a shop full of ex-Little Flyers players and we keep our sticks and net at the shop. Hockey games break out quite often! Penguins fans have a tendancy to getting stuck playing goalie at our shop. They go home with welts all over!

:lol: I was thinking if I could make it to the clinic I should bring my Crosby jersey along just for gigs but then I remembered hearing WFC on TV during the last away game and they still did the chant lol

welcome man.

Thanks bro! King of Trucks keeps getting closer and closer :pc:

Crosby is a great player. Nice guy too. Was out with the Penguins a couple years ago at a club in Pittsburgh, back with Crosby and Malkin were under-age. Talbot's a cool guy.

You can wear your Pittsburgh stuff at our shop, we've been pushed around enough teams, we aint partial.

We do have a Devil's sweater hanging in our bathroom, signed by the Stanley Cup team. My brother used to date Danyko's babysitter.

Thanks bro! King of Trucks keeps getting closer and closer :pc:

yeah it does, i hope i get the time to get the truck ready. god knows it needs a lot of love. i might need to hit someone up that has a Flex, and that probably would only be able to do 90% correction lol. its so bad that there are those water stains on the pain that are really rough. makes me sad.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived