Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metal Polish

aworkman

but we're better off applying the MSW before Americana right?

MSW ALWAYS goes on bare paint. I don't top my wheels with Americana, but you can.

Can I use something other than Revive? FMP?

What does the Revive do?

FMP is fine... Revive is a polish or paint cleaner.

Wheels on the truck - painted, got it...

Bullet wheels on the Mustang my wife just got - painted spokes, outer lip is aluminum (not painted like spokes) - still clear coated ya think?

2007 Mustang, stock bullet wheels.

I'd guess yes... Most are painted and then cleared. You can usually see the orange peel.

Chris

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Wheels on the truck - painted, got it...

Bullet wheels on the Mustang my wife just got - painted spokes, outer lip is aluminum (not painted like spokes) - still clear coated ya think?

2007 Mustang, stock bullet wheels.

lol, you may be right, I don't have any experience with these particular products yet, but I am just assuming to take our paint protection methods to our painted wheels...

It WON'T hurt! :thumbsup:

as far as on our body panels.. MSW then Americana is the way to do it.. (from what I've read...)

IMO, Americana over MSW on the wheels seems like a waste of product, but they're your wheels and it's your wax (and Adam will make more when you run out!).

lmao, I know you were referring to wheels.. so shouldn't we follow the same process if our wheels our clearcoated?

Absolutely. Treat them like the paint if they're painted wheels.

Thanks :lol: I know the body pannel, im talking about wheels!!!! :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Actually is MSW, then BG, theennnn americana!!

And theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn....NOOOOOO AND THEN!!!! (dude wheres my car)

lmao, I know you were referring to wheels.. so shouldn't we follow the same process if our wheels our clearcoated?

as far as on our body panels.. MSW then Americana is the way to do it.. (from what I've read...)

Thanks :lol: I know the body pannel, im talking about wheels!!!! :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Actually is MSW, then BG, theennnn americana!!

And theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn....NOOOOOO AND THEN!!!! (dude wheres my car)

http://<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K7luMp6lb9M?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Whats the process in waxing wheels...

wash

clay

revive(how long does it say on before removing, and how long before applying americana?)

Americana how long does it stay on before removing.

I remember reading if you clay ur wheels the clay is garbage? true?

Like I said before, mods there should be a sticky on polishing your wheels!! Its not like theres a video we could watch.

First the clay - If you use it on your rims, either trash it or only use it on rims.

Second the Revive - Apply it and wipe it off with the towel of your choice.

Third the Americana - Put it on right after the Revive and let it sit for 10 minutes or so then remove.

Wash, clay, revive or FMP, and then wax just like the paint. I use MSW as well.

Yes bluegen, yours are coated as well.

Chris

Whats the process in waxing wheels...

wash

clay

revive(how long does it say on before removing, and how long before applying americana?)

Americana how long does it stay on before removing.

I remember reading if you clay ur wheels the clay is garbage? true?

Like I said before, mods there should be a sticky on polishing your wheels!! Its not like theres a video we could watch.

Thanks for the responses!

Can I use the Fine Machine Polish or the Brilliant Glaze I just ordered instead of the Revive? I don't have Revive.

On a separate note, there are so many products it gets a little confusing as to what I need for my cars. I've got SHR/FMP/MSW/and BG on it's way. Seemed like that was a good set up, no?

(Not to mention I have clay/detail spray/VTR/I&O/etc. I am just referencing the polishes, waxes, glazes.)

Archived