Customer Service 866.965.0400

I got my Perfect Interior Kit (My Experience)

Carolinaboy

Question

Well I ended up splurging on a Perfect Interior kit. I got used the 15% off coupon during the Spring Sale. I also ordered a tire applicator to use for now.

I recieved the kit today, I did my best to show before and after pics.

My opinion of the products is: they are amazing. I've been using Leather Conditioner for about a year now. Only experience I've had with Adam's till now.

Detail Kit:

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

Here is what I started with: :(

DSC_0084.jpgDSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

And Door Panels

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

After

DSC_0109-1.jpg

What I used on the seats (forgot to take after shots facepalm.gif )

DSC_0097.jpg

Carpet (only bad carpet was driverside)

Carpet Upholstery Cleaner

Caprpet Upholstery Brush

Utility Towel

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

AFTER (Light spots were the areas I had just vacuumed not sand. That was all nasty sand in that one spot)

DSC_0120.jpg

Glass Cleaner- STUFF IS AMAZING! I thought Stoner Invisible Glass was good stuff. It royally sucks compared to Adam's. And smells amazing.

Before & After- Here is the only shot I could get to compare

DSC_0125.jpg

AFTER Interior Shots

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

I can't wait to try more products! That is the dirtest the truck has been in 2 years, I've been super busy with school and my new job. Now it'll stay like this for a while and keep it up

13 answers to this question

Dang good turn around!!!

I'd be in a panic mode if my interior was that dirty!

When I lived in Alaska I had three layers on top of my carpet....

1) plastic sticky wrap - painters use over carpet

2) reg car mat

3) rubber mats

-> weather tech is coming my way VERY soon!

Great turn around. I'm sure driving will be so much more enjoyable now in that clean cabin (the Leather Conditioner smell helps too.) I agree that the WeatherTechs are great. I got a set for my G8 to use during the winter and I couldn't have asked anything more from them. They fit great, are wicked easy to clean (usually just hosing them off is enough for me) and look pretty decent as well. Even though the weather is getting better now I still haven't put my carpeted mats back in yet.

nice job..

Great turn around. I'm sure driving will be so much more enjoyable now in that clean cabin (the Leather Conditioner smell helps too.) I agree that the WeatherTechs are great. I got a set for my G8 to use during the winter and I couldn't have asked anything more from them. They fit great, are wicked easy to clean (usually just hosing them off is enough for me) and look pretty decent as well. Even though the weather is getting better now I still haven't put my carpeted mats back in yet.

its about time to put the carpet back in for me soon too..

Awesome recovery!

I have WT's in all my vehicles and digi's in the Enclave and the G8. The Enclave has the full once piece unit in the back. Man's that nice! Got kids? Get digi's.

Chris

Archived