Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's Game time

BlueGenCoupe

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they beat the Flyers, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of suspension on Ference.

As much as I would love to see Tampa pull an upset and beat the Caps I think they are gonna get swept lol

I hope they beat the Flyers, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of suspension on Ference.

As much as I would love to see Tampa pull an upset and beat the Caps I think they are gonna get swept lol

Why would Ference be looking at a suspension ???

BillB Pens lost. sorry for your loss :lol:

Thats ok, they gave it their best and made it an exciting run the second half of the season with all the injuries that they had. They would have gotten smoked by whoever they played in the second round anyways.

Pens had Staal, Malkin and Crosby all together for 2 games out of 82 and placed 4th... to say I am looking forward to next season would be an understatement ;)

Why would Ference be looking at a suspension ???

The hit on Jeff Halpern. I know his intent wasn't to do what he did but he was clearly trying to get a piece of Halpern when he skated by and it happened to be in his head.

The hit on Jeff Halpern. I know his intent wasn't to do what he did but he was clearly trying to get a piece of Halpern when he skated by and it happened to be in his head.

That was just another Canadian taking a dive !!!! He was back on the ice for his next shift. The Canadians are a joke, every time there is any contact they fall down like they were shot. There should have been at least 3 dives called in this game alone and a dozen in the series.

That was just another Canadian taking a dive !!!! He was back on the ice for his next shift. The Canadians are a joke, every time there is any contact they fall down like they were shot. There should have been at least 3 dives called in this game alone and a dozen in the series.

:iagree: It was almost comical how obvious some of them were. Like this one:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bK2EJhuHsl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh trust me, I am not defending Montreal.. just saying that there is a good chance it will be looked at just because the contact was made to the head.

They didn't send him to the "quiet room"? I was under the impression that they were trying to make that a standard after contact to the head like that.

I am a Ference fan back from when he played for the Pens... I know he wasn't intentionally going for a head shot like that and that is not his game.... BUT I don't believe the equipment malfunction story :lol::lol:

2ajncea.jpg

Archived