Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's Game time

BlueGenCoupe

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a huge goal for Neal... he has been so close but just hasn't been able to finish, what a time to cash in :D

Marty St. Louis is a monster, he and Rolo were the majority of the reason Tampa was even in that game.

Really wish the Caps would have lost that game, I truly dislike Boudreau with an extreme passion lol

Oh and another nice win for the Sabres :rockon: my backup team if (when) the Pens get knocked out

Ya they were still in it until Malone buried that one... hard to hate on Malone tho as he grew up about 10 miles from where I did lol.

I don't have a good feeling about game 7 for the Pens... they have a hard time closing out on home ice and Roloson is out playing Fleury.

I'm still not jumping in the wagon Anthony, the Bruins will lose tonight :willy::willy::willy:

They win every time I bash them so I'm sticking with it :thumbsup:

Also, a pessimist is never disappointed.

Every time a Bruin went near a Canadian they would just fall down like they were shot and they would get the penalty. Then when a Bruin actually did hit them they start leaking and they give them a 5 minute power play :willy::willy::willy::willy::willy:

I'm so P.O. Chicago ties the game up with like 2 minutes left in the 3rd, in overtime Campoli turns over the puck and they score.

AHHHH now they're celebrating like they won the stanley cup!

With the beatings Chicago has put on them the last 3 games and the last couple years, it's kinda like they did win the cup! I don't know how Vancouver will play against Nashville, but they will lose to Detroit in the conference finals.

God D**N Campoli!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: How hard is it to shoot the puck high off the glass and out. They teach us that when we first started playing hockey!

I knew the canucks were going to score, when Chicago didn't score on the powerplay!!! What a disappointing game!

http://<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3TbJ-SKrsYs?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME></IFRAME>

Archived