Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's Game time

BlueGenCoupe

Alrighty for all you hockey fans, whos excited for playoff hockey?

I can't wait.

Lets see your top teams in the east and west, and then the stanley cup winner.

I say the eastern conference champs will be Philly(they will steam roll over temas like tampa, Montreal, Washington with the physical play)

the Western conference champs will be Vancover(they have Good goaltending, and A LOT of snippers that could put the puck in the net).

Hopefully they dont choke agaisnt the blackhawks like the past 2 years!

Stanley cup champs will be Philly!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Montreal is physical :lolsmack::lolsmack:

They are a bunch of midgets who cry when you hit them !!! But I wouldn't be surprised if they beat my Bruins :o

Agree on Philly, not so sure about Vancouver. Too many good teams in the West. Could be just about anyone in that division.

But to answer your question, I'm excited. I love me some Playoff Hockey :thumbsup:

No way will they beat the Bruins with Timmy in net and Chara on the back end. Gomez had 7 goals on the season, but Cammalleri might do some damage. I just hope they don't choke like they did last year.

I'm a leafs fan, we HATE the HABS!

But the Bruins have an idiot behind the bench, that could balance it out :(

Since my favorite team choked this year, I'll be rooting for my favorite Eastern Conference team, GO BOLTS!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

That being said, Vancouver will fizzle and die, like always (Luongo can't play past April, I think it's in his contract). The 'Hawks have knocked Vancouver out the last 2 years; I see it becoming a tradition.<o:p></o:p>

In the West either Detroit or San Jose, in the East it could be a number of teams. I will be watching closely! :lurk:

Since my favorite team choked this year, I'll be rooting for my favorite Eastern Conference team, GO BOLTS!ffice:office"

In the West either Detroit or San Jose, in the East it could be a number of teams. I will be watching closely! :lurk:

Whos your Favorite team?

I can see Detroit making it to the finals but not San jose. Big joe and Heatley choke every year in the playoff. You can't expect the rookie Logan couture to produce big numbers in his first year in the playoffs.

Whos your Favorite team?

I can see Detroit making it to the finals but not San jose. Big joe and Heatley choke every year in the playoff. You can't expect the rookie Logan couture to produce big numbers in his first year in the playoffs.

After the year they had, I'm very embarrased to say who my favorite team is. :o I'll give you a hint though, they have the #2 pick in the upcoming draft.

I'm not talking about hockey!:help::lolsmack:

You need to wait for us to get out of hand before you scold us, don't you know how to play this game :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Now come back in an hour or so and we should be ready to be scolded :jester:

Archived