Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome New Team Member: Lynn Matthews!

Adam

Guest Sarah@Adams
I think she needs to come to Corvettes at Carlisle this August....:welcomebanner:

Adam mentioned that one so hopefully I will see you there!

Lynn

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarah@Adams
Great to have you here with us Lynn. I appreciate the phone time you gave me and really look forward to meeting you at my first show as a dealer this weekend. It means a lot.

Thanks Rich, I will see you Saturday morning at the show!

For those who would like to go here's the info:

Saturday April 23rd.

Space City Cruisers Spring Extravaganza Car Show (Click for flyer)

Walter Hall Park

807 Hwy 3 North

League City Texas

Guest Sarah@Adams
Lynn, It was real nice meeting & working with you at Grabiak!:thumbsup:

Great to meet you too and I look forward to working together at future events!

Had a issue with a order, called Monday when Adam (or Phone Company) was having phone issues and Lynn fixed me right up. Just like when I dealt with Ashley, Junkman, or Adam, in the past she took great care of me. Welcome to Adams and thanks again for the EXCELLENT service!!

Guest Sarah@Adams
Had a issue with a order, called Monday when Adam (or Phone Company) was having phone issues and Lynn fixed me right up. Just like when I dealt with Ashley, Junkman, or Adam, in the past she took great care of me. Welcome to Adams and thanks again for the EXCELLENT service!!

Awww thanks Kelly, I was glad to help!

Lynn from Texas! Thank you for the great customer service when I called about a week and a half ago. I was the guy from Salt Lake switching from Meguiars to Adams. We talked for a good 20 minutes! You answered all my questions and then some! Well I ended up signing up on the forums here and plan to spend a bundle. Thanks again!!

Guest Sarah@Adams
Lynn from Texas! Thank you for the great customer service when I called about a week and a half ago. I was the guy from Salt Lake switching from Meguiars to Adams. We talked for a good 20 minutes! You answered all my questions and then some! Well I ended up signing up on the forums here and plan to spend a bundle. Thanks again!!

You are more than welcome, I am happy to help and :welcomebanner: to the forum!

Archived