Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spring Cleanup: Camaro SS

THE Mook

Over the weekend, JD_SS asked me to help out with a detail he had planned. Being the nutjob I am, of course I said yes! He asked me to do the writeup, as I have a little more time at the moment to do so. :willy:

There was no correction done for this job. Of course all trim and tires were dressed, and the tips were polished. The Semi-Matte Wheels were treated with SVRT, and the wheel wells were treated with Undercarriage Spray.

Process: Foam-Strip IPA-Clay-FMP-Revive-MSW-Brilliant Glaze

Products Used: APC, Fender Brush, Powerstick, Boulder Blonde Brush, Lug n Trim Brush, Car Shampoo, Foamer, GWDT, Sidekick, Waterless Wash, Detail Spray, ClayBar, Fine Machine Polish, Machine Superwax, Revive Polish, Brilliant Glaze, Super VRT, Undercarriage Spray, Metal Polishes #1 and #2, DoubleSoft MicroFiber, SingleSoft Microfiber, BigBlue MicroFiber, Glass Cleaner, Glass Microfiber, Pro Tire Sponge, In n Out Spray, Elbow Grease, Porter Cable, Flex, 4" Pads where needed.

Before:

PReTreatBugswithWW.jpg <----PreTreated the bug guts with Waterless Wash for a good soak

CamaroSSBefore.jpgCrapontheHood.jpg

During:

JDScrubbinRubba.jpgJDWashing.jpgMookFoaming.jpgMookonthePStick.jpgGettingStarted.jpgJDVRT.jpgTeamwork.jpgTeamwork2.jpgShineisAlreadyMeltingPeople.jpgPolishthatmetal.jpgJDFlexxxxxin.jpg

Results:

FMPRevive.jpgFMPReviveMSW.jpg1303053660442.jpgOnePassFMP.jpgHoodPostFMPnRevive.jpg

FinishedPassSide.jpgDriverSideBadge.jpgDriverRearFender.jpgFinishedPassengerSide.jpg

FinishedPassRearFender.jpgNiceRefshot.jpgMorecompleteWork.jpgJakeApproved.jpgItDidtoo.jpgHeresYourThumbDylan.jpgPassSideDoor.jpgOneSStoAnother.jpgHeavenShinesDownontheSSinReflection.jpgFinishedDriverSide.jpg

HoriZon.jpghahahaha.jpgDANG.jpgMoreFin2.jpg

JD_SS would like to thank you for stopping by, as would I! :rockon:

• 5 months later...

Archived