Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help me decide what to buy!

TX GMC

Ok so I barely skimmed the surface with Adams products. Only have MP1/2 and detail spray w/ gallon and blue clay bar. Anywho I got my tax refund back and this summer I decided I'm going to start doing some detailing because nobody around my area does it.

What's the best thing to go with, obviously best for money. I have about $500. I know there's a premiere PC kit. But what are the best options?

I want something that will give me the PC and exterior and interior basic options. Should I get a basic kit and add on? I just really need help.

Just to do basic details(inside ad out, mild swirls and severe swirls as far as paint goes) and after I make some money doing the detailing I can't purchase more and gallons of certain things. Thank you for your help guys.

Mistyped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I would save up and buy the

Adam's Ultimate Porter Cable 7424XP Detail Kit. http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-611-adams-ultimate-porter-cable-7424xp-detail-kit.aspx

Everything you need is there, you'll save a bunch on shipping if you ordered a few things at a time! I wish this was available when I first bought my stuff

if you can, get the Ultimate..

if not, the Premium should help get you going pretty well..

Okay that's what I was wondering, because, all the stuff you get in the premium you would be using on a regular basis....I mean the PC alone is about 115 and rest is Adams products. But im just thinking because it doesnt have "everything" to do a basic detail IN and OUT....that's what I'm thinking. I can't afford the ultimate :/

I hear ya.. Its definitely a big investment.. Luckily we did well on our tax returns which helped me get my Ultimate..

After you get the Premium, if you do, build gradually.. Daily Specials will assist you in your venture..

I hear ya.. Its definitely a big investment.. Luckily we did well on our tax returns which helped me get my Ultimate..

After you get the Premium, if you do, build gradually.. Daily Specials will assist you in your venture..

Oh ok and yeah. Do you think I can get buy for the time being doing detailing w/out ordering anything else? If I get the premium

I mean ya I'll have to order more refill in the future. But for the first few details so I can get some money to buy more product

I think so.. you will want more towels eventually to make your life easier..

when you buy refills, try to get gallons the ones you go through the most..

Haha alright! And I have plenty MF! the plush ones. Anyway

I ordered the PREMIERE PC Kit! :)

congrats! I assume the plush mf are Adam's right?

enjoy it when you get it.. and take your time and be cautious of how much polish you actually use.. I may have used too much on the edge and wasted time and product..

congrats! I assume the plush mf are Adam's right?

enjoy it when you get it.. and take your time and be cautious of how much polish you actually use.. I may have used too much on the edge and wasted time and product..

Hahaha maybe :/ (there from my work, advance auto parts, we started carrying them. There the same kind as Adams, but there not :( )

Yeah I will try to use just the right amount of it. I'll follow the video instructions the x pattern for certain things.

Hahaha maybe :/ (there from my work, advance auto parts, we started carrying them. There the same kind as Adams, but there not :( )

Yeah I will try to use just the right amount of it. I'll follow the video instructions the x pattern for certain things.

be careful.. they may resemble and feel similar.. but, you never know lol

Just to be clear, Adam's products are NOT sold at your local auto parts stores.

Yeah! I know lol. I didn't mean to make this look like it was. I was saying there is something softness similar at my job. We got a little test run samples

Archived