Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to adams Leather q's

mbreyer

Question

:D So im getting my feet wet with the adams line up so far so fantastic. My question is about the leather cleaner/conditioner. I've went thru plenty of diff otc brands and found one armor all that does everything i want. My usual and main concern is how the seats feel after treatment. Meguiars left them greasy, 2 other brands didnt do much to help. how does the adams products feel after treatment and for those with leather steering wheels how does it feel. My armor all leaves them a little slick but not greasy to where you are afraid to wear white like alot of others. Im not really concerned with shiny look just smell function and is my wife going to fly out of the truck getting in due to grease shes small and betty is a little high off the ground. And no i will not buy side steps to help i have to put my foot down somewhere and this is my one this year.:lolsmack:

11 answers to this question

I've tried them all. I'm sticking with Adam's. I find that it cleans the leather the best, and the conditioner works better than any of the others I've tried. It has a high SPF factor for protection from the sun, isn't shiny, definitley not sticky. Easy to apply, easy to rub in, and easy to buff. Don't know what else you could want. I use it in the house too on my leather recliner and on our leather coats.

Pretty good stuff. :rockon:

Pretty much what i figured since so far adams is batting a thousand but im very wierd about my leather. So wierd that im a smoker and refuse to smoke or let anyone smoke in or around my truck:willy:

I have just about all of Adam's products now, but the Leather Conditioner is still one of my favorites. I'll second all that Rich said and suggest you give it a try. If for some reason you still think your Armor All is better, Adam will give you 110% of your money back. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed though.

Love the Leather Conditioner and the Leather and Interior Cleaner. Had the opportunity to hit my mom's Grand Cherokee interior for a bit yesterday. Got her leather seats from filthy to clean and smelling oh so good.

I've tried them all. I'm sticking with Adam's. I find that it cleans the leather the best, and the conditioner works better than any of the others I've tried. It has a high SPF factor for protection from the sun, isn't shiny, definitley not sticky. Easy to apply, easy to rub in, and easy to buff. Don't know what else you could want. I use it in the house too on my leather recliner and on our leather coats.

Pretty good stuff. :rockon:

Well said Rich!!:thumbsup:

Archived