Customer Service 866.965.0400

NBA Playoffs

savi01

It's that time of the season! Anyone here a fan of the NBA? If so, who's your favorite team, and who are you rooting for to win the championship this year?

My favorite team was the now most likely FORMER Sacramento Kings, but I'm rooting for the OKC Thunder! :2thumbs:

I watched a little of the SA game last night and they were actually playing basketball, not the one-on-one garbage that too prevalent in the NBA.

I'll be cheering (but not watching too much) for the Magic (until they lose in the first or second round).

I use to be a big fan, but when MJ retired I lost interest!

:iagree: About that time the NBA got even more about individual showing off than playing like a team. Also it seems the stars get all the calls and the rookies get called for the ticky tac fouls. Now you can go full bore through the lane, take three steps, run a guy over(that is set), and make the lay-up/dunk and not get called for anything. But if he missed the shot, the guy who he ran over will get the foul..... on a late call. Joke.

By the way, how's that Miami project working out for Chris Bosh? I bet he thought all three would share the glory. Sorry, but it's the D-Wade/Lebron show with opening act Chris Bosh. He played 7 more games this year (270 more ninutes), but has scored 240 less, 118 less rebounds, 22 less assists. He probably doesn't care because he's getting paid.

I would like to see nothing more than the Heat get crushed just to prove it takes teamwork to win championships.

Sorry for the rant, just sick of the state of the NBA right now. They're not teaching our youth the RIGHT way to play the game.

Sorry for the rant, just sick of the state of the NBA right now. They're not teaching our youth the RIGHT way to play the game.

They let them in the league right out of high school, they never learn the fundamentals anymore. But they all know what moves get them on Sports Center.

Lakers better shake off the cobwebs and get ready to play. Heres my thoughts:

Bulls or Celtics out of the East

Lakers or Thunder out of the West

The upper echelon in both conferences is much more competitive than its been in years past. You knew who was coming out of each coast early on... this year I don't know. And its painful to admit as a Laker fan, but OKC is a SCARY team to face right now.

:iagree: About that time the NBA got even more about individual showing off than playing like a team. Also it seems the stars get all the calls and the rookies get called for the ticky tac fouls. Now you can go full bore through the lane, take three steps, run a guy over(that is set), and make the lay-up/dunk and not get called for anything. But if he missed the shot, the guy who he ran over will get the foul..... on a late call. Joke.

By the way, how's that Miami project working out for Chris Bosh? I bet he thought all three would share the glory. Sorry, but it's the D-Wade/Lebron show with opening act Chris Bosh. He played 7 more games this year (270 more ninutes), but has scored 240 less, 118 less rebounds, 22 less assists. He probably doesn't care because he's getting paid.

I would like to see nothing more than the Heat get crushed just to prove it takes teamwork to win championships.

The NBA has made me a fan of the English Premier League!

Guess I need to stop watching now. The Nuggets are too hurt and didn't show up last night. Not having Afflalo around and also some other injuries I think are just too much to combat Durant, Westbrook and crew.

They weren't gonna win it all anyway, but I loved watching them after we traded that scum to NY. Him and the Wildebeast wife.

I'm not much of a basketball fan, but I enjoy sports and appreciate talent just the same. I'll be rooting for the Magic...and I guess the Heat after that...since those are the two Florida based teams.

I'm more excited for the NBA playoffs to be over so I can focus exclusively on my AL West Leading Angels and their quest to remind everyone who owns this division! :D

Haren really has it working right now! I'm counting the minutes until Ozzie over in Chitown actually explodes! Glad to see the BoSox finally pulling their heads up, and look at them Rockies!

Best in the NL at the moment, and their ace is pitching like gargabe!

Haren really has it working right now!

Haren is one thing, but Weaver is out of this world - 2 things I'm predicting this year: he WILL throw a no hitter, he SHOULD win the Cy Young.

Lead the majors in K's last year, already in the lead again with 39 in 5 starts.

Hes already thrown a 1 hit shutout and 2 CG's!!

Last night he became the first pitcher in MLB history to win 5 games by 4/20

The rest of the league is going to find out what Angels fans have known since 2006 - Weaver has the stuff to be one of, if not the most dominant pitcher in baseball.

Haren is one thing, but Weaver is out of this world - 2 things I'm predicting this year: he WILL throw a no hitter, he SHOULD win the Cy Young.

Lead the majors in K's last year, already in the lead again with 39 in 5 starts.

Hes already thrown a 1 hit shutout and 2 CG's!!

Last night he became the first pitcher in MLB history to win 5 games by 4/20

The rest of the league is going to find out what Angels fans have known since 2006 - Weaver has the stuff to be one of, if not the most dominant pitcher in baseball.

Unless the BoSox turn it around and they meet in the playoffs.....:lol: Just saying...but in the AL....THIS is the Angels year.

NL--Giants, Rockies, Phils all have open looks at it too.

FRICK I LOVE BASEBALL:cheers:

Glad to know this turned into baseball! :P jk, it's perfectly fine!

I'd like the Heat to lose as well, as for Bosh.. Let's just say he should have stayed with the Raptors. Him leaving them was just as bad as Lebron leaving Cleveland, but Bosh was spared the media. Plus he looks like a raptor :P

Glad to hear Laker's fans are scared of OKC :D

Gotta respect OKC... even if they don't do it this year they're gonna be a power for years with the young talent they have. Even though they're not my team I enjoy watching them play. They do it the right way and have some insane talent on that team.

Except Perkins can't move a lick. It was a great trade for them at the deadline, but Nene (if he can get it thru his dumb girl haircut skull), should be pounding him all over the floor.

JR Smith played 6 mins, had 2 pts and was -17. IN SIX MINS.

I respect the everlivin outta Durant. He is a pro's pro. Oh, and for the rest of the league---honestly I care less....Til you beat the Lakers it's still just TV filler.

Archived