Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior - Dashboard

VeeCee

Question

Hi Everyone: 1st post so bear with me. Just got my new detailing kit (Adams Premium Flex). I've been using eagle one nano protectant to clean and condition dash and other interior plastics. Wondering what adams product to use to get factory look (clean, non-greasy). I tried a diluted mix of adams APC on my Acadia black dash and it seems to work pretty good but is there something different I should be trying.

Note: I'll be using adams leather cleaner/conditioner on leather components of interior.

Thank in advance,

Vee.:jester:

10 answers to this question

Hi Everyone: 1st post so bear with me. Just got my new detailing kit (Adams Premium Flex). I've been using eagle one nano protectant to clean and condition dash and other interior plastics. Wondering what adams product to use to get factory look (clean, non-greasy). I tried a diluted mix of adams APC on my Acadia black dash and it seems to work pretty good but is there something different I should be trying.

Note: I'll be using adams leather cleaner/conditioner on leather components of interior.

Thank in advance,

Vee.:jester:

APC is a cleaner,what you want to use on your dash and interior panels is Leather Conditioner. If you don't want a shine, after applying wipe down with a mf towel!

Guest Jay.B

:iagree:

I use the Leater Conditioner on my dash as well as the seats and other interior trim. I use the VRT on the outside trim and the tires. I like the more matte finish with the leather conditioner over the VRT.

My better half, on the other hand, likes to use the VRT inside at full strength becuase she likes the shinier look on the dash.

Leather and Interior Cleaner to clean the inside: it removed Armor All off my interior (two years worth)!

Leather Conditioner on all interior Leather/Plastic/Vinyl. Non-Greasy satin finish, wipe with MF towel for an even more Matte look.

IMG_04831024x768.jpg

Very nice Dave. I detailed interior of my acadia yesterday with adams leather cleaner and conditioner. User same technique as Dave. My 21 year son had a look at it and thought it looked new (not shiny). Drove it all day today and looks great but just a tad to shiny. I'll give it another wiped down with MF towel. First time with the product and I'm like'n the results. Just a matter of time and a little experimenting. Going to give our Gen Coupe a go tomorrow.

Archived