Customer Service 866.965.0400

Why I love Adams

moni

Question

My car has been at the dealer for almost 2 weeks soaking up pollen. :( Picked her up yesterday and did a basic wash so it would be presentable for the weekend. However it just wasn't really clean. :rolleyes:

So my task today was to take care of her, a few hours later along with clay, BG and Americana and she's back to pretty!

Don't mind the dates, lol, I forgot to turn it off.

dsc0021as.jpg

dsc0017at.jpg

15 answers to this question

Very nice. The more I see these cars, the more I like them. A guy down the street from just got a grey SS. Everytime he drives by I stare out the window.

My neighbor does the same thing, says he hates it when I rev the engine coming in the driveway, lol.

have you done anything to it?

as for exhaust, check out Solo if you are planning to change it.. they make excellent systems.. I have their loudest system and there is NO drone at all..

heres just a quick video I took the other day.. it sounds much better in person..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PVd8TUx0jFo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's still stock.. for now. Next on the list a sinister body package, a CAI and a few cosmetics under the hood. Definitely have headers and exhaust on the list.

Mayben, thanks for the video, I'm always interested in hearing them. Sounds good.

Very nice. The more I see these cars, the more I like them. A guy down the street from just got a grey SS. Everytime he drives by I stare out the window.

I do the same when the guy with a zr1 goes driving down my street lol. I literally run out the house to look. Thing is so loud I hear it bout half a block away xD

Btw. Being kinda new to detailing products. What is BG and Americana?

I do the same when the guy with a zr1 goes driving down my street lol. I literally run out the house to look. Thing is so loud I hear it bout half a block away xD

Btw. Being kinda new to detailing products. What is BG and Americana?

Americana is a Carnauba Paste Car Wax and BG is Brilliant Glaze, love this stuff, gives you shine, depth and so much more. Both are super easy to use.

Americana and BG = two semi magical products.

Americana is a full on carnauba paste wax (as used in car shows) and Brilliant Glaze is either a 'topper' on top of a wax for a quick extra level of sparkle, OR, used below Americana - Americana kind of seals in the amazing look of BG and makes it last when you put it on over BG. Both of them have a, well, it's hard for me to describe, but they have a very surprising look, an enticing wet look, especially on dark colors. The guys at work are always checking out my finish, and I only drive an HHR,. but it looks great, and better than most everything else in the parking lot.

Americana is a full on carnauba paste wax (as used in car shows) and Brilliant Glaze is either a 'topper' on top of a wax for a quick extra level of sparkle, OR, used below Americana - Americana kind of seals in the amazing look of BG and makes it last when you put it on over BG. Both of them have a, well, it's hard for me to describe, but they have a very surprising look, an enticing wet look, especially on dark colors. The guys at work are always checking out my finish, and I only drive an HHR,. but it looks great, and better than most everything else in the parking lot.

You can prolong the awesome shine by using Brilliant spray glaze periodically

:iagree: Big Time

Hi Doug

I've always used Brilliant under the wax, whether using Buttery Wax or Americana I think it really makes the color jump out and adds depth to the finish. Even the old Brilliant was the secret to making the detailing job stand out from others.

Archived