Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is it just Me?

I bought a container of Americana Wax very shortly after it came out, like the very week it was available. Within a year the plastic container itself started to, for lack of a better term, deform. The bottom of the container bulged out and before long the top started doing the same thing. Now I can hardly get the top screwed off or back on.

Did anyone else have this happen to them?

We've found that the containers do bow or flex over time... if it becomes an issue please take advantage of the 110% guarantee.

FWIW - my first tub (which recently was finished off -moment of silence- ) was stored indoors from day one and never had any bowing issues. Seems the plastic and combination of the hot poured wax is more susceptible to temp changes than anything else we've ever made... the worst of the bulging tubs have turned out to be ones that were exposed to higher temps.

I have two tubs of Americana. One is 1/4 full and the other is 9/10 full. The first has always been in the garage and the nearly full one is in a drawer in the kitchen. I have never had a problem with either container other than when the first one was about half full the Americana would spin when putting it on the applicator. No problem with wax :thumbsup: Great stuff !!

Thanks guys for the replies. I have no problem with the product, just the container. Mine stays in a cabinet or in the basement, never exposed to high temps....at least not while in my possession.

I just may call and talk to Ashley in the next day or two. C6Bill also PM'd me a possible solution.

*Observes said moment of silence.

(Dylan queues Celine dion)

The quick fix here is to use your Americana faster next time lololololololololol

Happy Easter

I had one of the very first tubs that came out, know I just opened a new one its my 3rd tub!:banana:Gotta Love Americana!:drool:

Wait wait wait... Let me get this right....

Dylan listens to Celine Dion? Yeah yeah yeah... I know the tubs warp, but wait here...

Dylan listens to Celine Dion?

Hmm...

Chris

Wait wait wait... Let me get this right....

Dylan listens to Celine Dion? Yeah yeah yeah... I know the tubs warp, but wait here...

Hmm...

Chris

I was thinking that too..

I bet his favorite movie was Titanic!!!!:willy:

Wait wait wait... Let me get thisC right....

Hmm...

Chris

Now if he listens to Cher as well....

I have never had a prob with my container....just getting it.open was a test of my fortitude ....lol I need to lift weights more anyway. Once I got it open...no prob and it is best wax!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I have two containers of Americana that I had to break the container open. I have a third unopened container setting on the shelf now and will prpbably have to get into it this season. I love the wax, but if this container gives me the same problems as the other two, I'll probably have to hunt down another quality wax. It's a shame that a good wax reputation is being ruined because of the container it's put in.

I have two containers of Americana that I had to break the container open. I have a third unopened container setting on the shelf now and will prpbably have to get into it this season. I love the wax, but if this container gives me the same problems as the other two, I'll probably have to hunt down another quality wax. It's a shame that a good wax reputation is being ruined because of the container it's put in.

I guess you haven't read the other threads about the new container coming out in the spring and the rebate that will be available for anyone who was having an issue with the old style container :confused::confused::confused:

I guess you haven't read the other threads about the new container coming out in the spring and the rebate that will be available for anyone who was having an issue with the old style container :confused::confused::confused:

What Bill said... The last thing Adam is going to do, is let you go somewhere else upset.

He'll make this right.

There's probably a fine line between too hard and brittle and too soft and pliable.

Chris

Archived